Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Insurance companies are jokers!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So whats being read now then?

We still get hundreds of calls from it!

Sadly, dont get much time to go out to track days etc now, so I may be falling a bit behind!

Moo Motorsport
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno to be honest matey, I gave up reading mags like that about 3 years ago when it was overrun with bodykits and the like.

I usually read things like PPC, Golf+, Performance Golf etc. If your still getting loads of calls thats wicked. I really thought those mags were struggling for buyers judging by all the free tat they give you. Didnt Rev's recently go pop?

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohh an insuance company posting here, nice.

ill be in contact later

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno,

Its owned by EMAP Automotive (same as Max Power and a few other blokes mags), so they may have pulled the plug, but not that I have heard.

Used to advertise there, but that really was tat!

I really want the people who do this cos they live for it. Those who's cars are a pride and joy. No point me insuring the idiots who think they are Michael Schumacher and smash there cars up - if you know what I mean!

As I said happy to try for all of you. I hate these big companies that give crud service etc. I wont even deal with Norwich Union anymore cos they ship everything to India. Thats some british blokes job they are giving away by the thousand!

At the end of the day, I am only 24, so I am not one of these 50 yr old blokes that doesnt have a clue and just sits back and watches the ???'s rolling in, and does anything to cut service to make a few more. I answer the phones, I talk to people with modded cars etc. I think with cars like yours, you need a peosonal service, and a decent prce to match. Thats why I posted!

Moo Motorsport
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like a pretty sounds bloke mate. My insurance renewal date is going to be in july and I'll try you Although i'm not sure what nova it will be on .

I wish all companys were run by people who were involved within or actually cared about the cars they insure. Sayin that, at the end of the day everybodys out to make cash ::

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I am not charity thats for sure! But, I could have chosen to do "safe risks", 40 yr olds on 1800cc Mondeos with full NCB. Could sell em all day and make a packet.

But thats boring! I like nice cars, I would go as far as to say I love cars! Thats why I do it.

I must admit, I am thinking about starting an 'upmarket' modifying internet site. No tat, all just decent well made stuff. Still only thinking about it really, no solid plans yet. But I get well fed up going through some mags/shops/internet sites and seeing the crap that they sell! Some look like it will fall apart after about 3 speed humps! What happened to the good old days of all your parts looking good, and being well made? Too many 50 year old directors looking to make a load a money by producing cr*p for nice cars. Really should be illegal!