Thread: 15"s, let me know ASAP!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 15"s, let me know ASAP!!

nova people, please help me asap, am in the pipeline of getting some lovely 15" rims, it says for nova, corsa, vw, renualt. with ET35! is the offset way too bad? will i definately have to have my arches done? it will be lowered by bout 35-40mm. cheers

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they will fit with arch mods, but its going to give you so much trouble with that off set may i suggest

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh the Hockenheims, my mate had those in 16". He thought they were ltd edition tho...?!?!

As for the 15s..... I've got OZ 15" on mine with ET38. Rolled the arches on the back on std ride height, with one rear passenger it would be just about ok, with two it would catch on med-big lumps.

With 40mm drop, one person in the back was ok but it did catch on most lumps in the road. With no passengers, or one front it was ok except for big lumps. Front arches were still ok with no work.

With 60mm drop, (fronts still not rolled, only back) rear passengers are a big no. Front used to catch where there was a bit of rust on the arch lip, but after that was sorted it was fine on the front. With one passenger up front the back does catch over medium lumps and dips.

Also depends on what suspension you have and how tough it is.