Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grown up Q... Vasectomy, whos had one?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Do you have to jack off in hospital afterwards?
    Well they like to see the sample within 45min of it being produced.
    So you can do it at home.

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

45min??!! I wouldn't wanna rust it after that kinda op.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did wonder about the sampling etc just didnt want be as blunt as Andy haha

Really want to thank you guys though, Martin especially, youve helped/informed me more than any other avenue and i cant thank enough

i atleast have a broad idea of what im letting myself in for now, i had hoped the lady was wrong on waiting but clearly not i might be able have sex by 2017 at this rate

Wayne

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 21, no kids, but plan on getting it done, simply due to the fact, I don't really like kids, dislike the idea of having any, and quite frankly, when I hear a baby cry, I wanna rip off my ears, and feed them to piranhas.

Club Member Club Member Royston's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been there and done it, and also had a reversal!!!, 13 yrs after having it done (it was successful), for obvious reasons with my second wife........

No Issues when I had it done (back to work the next day), was told to rest for 2 weeks after the reversal, was a little more uncomfortable the other way

Bear in mind that it is the luck of the draw though, I was fine, but have known work colleagues walking like John Wayne for weeks
    Regards

Royston

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Do you have to jack off in hospital afterwards?
    I recommend Southmead, their provided "material" isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    out through the mouth?
    No, 5-6" chop in the groin. Makes having a poo a tad difficult for a few days, as you have to pretty much stand over the crapper

Quote Originally Posted by Subtle modder View Post
    Is that an option to avoid the isssue stuart mentioned or was it through cancer treatment in the first place if you dont mind me openly asking?
    Cancer treatment, easiest way to 'treat' it was to chop off the affected area.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnAzzopardi View Post
    I'm 21, no kids, but plan on getting it done, simply due to the fact, I don't really like kids, dislike the idea of having any, and quite frankly, when I hear a baby cry, I wanna rip off my ears, and feed them to piranhas.
    You know when i got with the Mrs thats exactly what she told me, infact after meeting the family and seeing my little niece that id help bring up she almost split up with me over it, 8 months later we decided try for a baby and now have 2, trust me noone wants to hear baby cries though

Quote Originally Posted by Royston View Post
    Been there and done it, and also had a reversal!!!, 13 yrs after having it done (it was successful), for obvious reasons with my second wife........

No Issues when I had it done (back to work the next day), was told to rest for 2 weeks after the reversal, was a little more uncomfortable the other way

Bear in mind that it is the luck of the draw though, I was fine, but have known work colleagues walking like John Wayne for weeks
    Was wondering if anyone had had it backtracked was it the first wife that had you get it done or did you just change your outlook on life/kids etc? the luck of the draw thing is what scares me as ill openly admit im a wuss with incissions / needles / hospitals in general, i can muller my self with grinders in garage and drop a gearbox on my leg etc without moan infact whilst cutting up a car shell last year i cut an 9" scar up my leg and carried on doing the shell till it was finnsihed and stacked away, got through 3 dressing pads in process (quickly masking taped in place save time)

but put me near a needle and seem to feel every scratch of it

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    No, 5-6" chop in the groin. Makes having a poo a tad difficult for a few days, as you have to pretty much stand over the crapper

Cancer treatment, easiest way to 'treat' it was to chop off the affected area.
    Omg that sounds horrendous but needs must, all good now?

Wayne

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Now had it done

Well i finally had it done yesterday (19/2) the day after my birthday

It was a lot more invasive than i was expecting, he was quite brutal, surprising the mrs as well as me (she was sadistically watching the procedure like some episode of her medical programs ) but i didn't mind so much as long as it was all done

For those not aware of this procedure It basically consisted of cut in lower of your ball sack, anesthetic injection into ball sack, then puts a hook tool in the cut and pulls out your testicle sperm tube, an injection in this and then puts two clamps on 20mm a part and then cuts out a 10mm section and uses a converted soldering iron to burn the ends.. no its actually Quartarised with a thick needle shaped tool

Then releases the clamps and the tubes run off back in the sack , does same other side and then just a pad of dressing to go over the sack held in place by your Y fronts, no stitches

I only had the replies on here to go off for pain/discomfort etc of which id like to thank people again for the replies, myself being a wimp when it comes to docs / needles etc i was clenching like hell on the first needle, the second ball job actually hurt more and i admit i had my head in hands in agony, walked out like john Wayne after and rather to my surprise the anesthetic / numbness wore off within 15 mins of leaving, ive had last night and today to relax and kids are on thier way back now so dealing with them trying to jump up for a cuddle etc has me wanting to hide

While im on subject the sperm testing route has changed, Now 4 months and wont test before and hes told the mrs shes got to jack me off atleast 50 times, (whilst whispering actually 25) before testing which is into a pot, then sealed inside another and then posted away in this bag, reply with a week or 2 so in short no sex till end of July which ill be honest was quite horrifying in this modern age but apparently due to them having some guys still showing fertile sperm after just over 2 months but then clear on second test

Wayne

Club Member Club Member bazzap8389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, I cringed reading that. Hopefully it's worked for you mate and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bazzap8389 View Post
    Damn, I cringed reading that. Hopefully it's worked for you mate and I wish you a speedy recovery!
    Cheers I'm dearly hoping it has

Swelling has gone down but a bit of stinging today, moaned at from mrs because ive been lifting kids about etc but I'm on school run in morning anyway so 1 day didn't seem much of gain to wait anyway

Interestingly the doctor told me to "refrain from getting an errection for atleast a couple of day's".... bit confused how I was meant to be doing this whilst still sharing a bed with the mrs etc... needless to say ive failed

Wayne