Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: A16v TB.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having not joined the PNG until summer 2012, its good to look back at all the past threads of my car and awesome to see the Max Power feature put up back in 1994 almost 20years ago, Here is a picture to show you how the car stands today.
    Last edited by creambun1403; 13-02-13 at 07:24 PM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by creambun1403 View Post
    Having not joined the PNG until summer 2012, its good to look back at all the past threads of my car and awesome to see the Max Power feature put up back in 1994 almost 20years ago, Here is a picture to show you how the stands today.
    One of my faves from when I was growing up, the first 2.0turbo nova by Courtnay sport? I doubt you picked this up off Autotrader, where did you come across this, would love to see more pics!

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
    One of my faves from when I was growing up, the first 2.0turbo nova by Courtnay sport? I doubt you picked this up off Autotrader, where did you come across this, would love to see more pics!
    Yes the first one by Courtenay Sport, I am lucky owning the car after it has been in the family since 1999

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by creambun1403 View Post
    Yes the first one by Courtenay Sport, I am lucky owning the car after it has been in the family since 1999
    more recent pic!!!!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex J View Post
    more recent pic!!!!
    It's the one posted 3 posts before yours

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last show i visited was Trax at Silverstone 2009, so hopefully something this year

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember seing that on the 0-60 sprint @ Trax in '07, laughed when a lad a little way in front of us commented that the timing gear mustve been well out as it did a 3.8 second time (or something like that) he commented that novas werent fast at all so the timing gear must be crap

I got a funny look from him when i loudly said something along the lines of, the fat chav over there cannot have heard the dump valve between gear changes

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We took the car too Trax show every year up to 2009 apart from 2008 when it rained

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found these old magazines and pictures today which i thought had been lost when I moved years ago including the top gear filming pics which are now safe with the rest of the collection was great to read through them all! here is just a few of them!

yorkshire: Drives. A3 Sline,Octavia VRS & J20LTB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was lovely to see It out again this year. I think the new colour applied to the wheels really suits it! I've actually never seen my pal move so fast when he saw your for sale ad in the window as he thought it was for the car!! Reading your recent comments regarding individuals slating the car at billing..... Its not something I would let bother you as at the end of the day It's a nova and I haven't seen one that's perfect to date! It's a great example with an exceptional history that one day will give you a greater return that probably any nova out their regardless of specification. Thumbs up from me for getting it back out to a few shows so we all get to enjoy viewing again.

Nick.