Thread: my green valver for sale

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my green valver for sale

This is a regreable sale but needs must. This is my leaf green hatch that I purchased last year as a bog standard 1.2 8v fitted a x16xe to with some light mods which were de badging the grill, lowering 60mm on koni adjustable shocks and spax springs astra sr 5.5j wide steels with opel caps (set of 5) gsi tie bars and 256mm calibra front brake setup which had new disks and pads last year with plenty of meat left on them. The engine had been fitted with a power box, universal green filter and a 4-1 stainless manifold connected to a straight through sportex exhaust system. Interior is bog standard and I will include the sony mini disk headunit and ive got a cd changer for it aswell. The shell is solid and has some minor scabs in places but nothing major and as has only ever had 1 rear arch replaced before I got it the car would benefit from a spray but polishes up well. Pictures of the car can be found if you click on the green letters below which has got everything thing for when I got it to how it is now. It needs a gsi tank and pump fitting as the current spi tank with mpi pump setup cant cope but I will include a gsi tank and pump setup in the sale, momo steering wheel is not included due to sentimental reasons and neither are the solex locks im looking for £2200 ono and have got bike carbs with bog bros inlet I can include at extra cost. Car is motd till jan 2015 and taxed till August 2014.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged