Thread: Vauxhall Saloon, More Door, 16xe..

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vauxhall Saloon, More Door, 16xe..

Here for sale is my Vauxhall Nova Saloon..
    Dont want to sell it but i brought a van. and money will help fund turbo my hatch

J reg,
    taxd till end of month 11/2013
    mot 07/2014
    mileage 44,826

Right so whats included -
    *Vauxhall nova saloon 1.0 litre on books (up to new owner if want to declare engine) - if not cheap insurance and tax perfect first runner !
    - has done just over 44k and 4k of them are with the the corsa engine runns sweet and pulls nicely
    - body work - rust! ever nova has some, very solid shell, bottom of arches and doors starting to go, in the boot, the bay has all been treated and is now spot on
    - To finish this off a nice respray and wheel will finish the car making it looks mint and worth a bit more as getting rare.
    - osr lamp is cracked but there only a fiver on ebay.

*Now the engine -
    - Has a corsa sport engine (x16xe 16v) roughly 109 bhp and has done 89k roughly
    - Conversion done by my self and spend alot of time on the bay to get up to show spec.
    - The engine itself has had new valves, valve stem seals, cambelt, waterpump, and the head all cleaned up. (engine work was done last year (2012) see picture)
    - Is painted in high temperature paint and makes the engine stand out and look a lot cleaner. (everythink stripped down prepped and painted)

*Additonal bits for the conversion -
    - Fresh oil and filter
    - New ngk spark plugs
    - New HT leads
    - New alternator belt
    - Brand new 1.2 nova raditor with Fresh coolant
    - New 10" slim line fan
    - New banner battery
    - Decat manifold off a corsa c , 1.6 8v midbox with a custom back box, (sounds good and pops now and then)
    - Peformance air filter (giving it a bit of grunt)
    - Running f15 gearbox (fresh fluid) with 1.6 driveshafts and hubs
    - 16v brake setup groved discs, drums on rears recently dust and adjust handbrakes works spot on. (fresh brake fluid and had all orignal brake pipes as there mint)
    - Has 60mm front gmax shocks, custom 100mm rear springs with jdom rear shocks, handles spot on and not too bouncy.
    - Hid kit tucked away, 6k high and low beam, (nice bright white colour making look the part and modern rather than dull yellow bulbs)
    - Has 1.4 mpi fuel tank, with 2.2 vectra pump, had new fuel lines and new fuel filter.
    - Nova gsi front bumper with tow cover
    - Wiring all neat and everythink working, chip,key,transducer, rev wire is behind dash taped up so ready for rev gauge clocks, and emls works fine.
    - eml does flash up but if you count the flashes its the egr which is blanked off and removed (help run smoother)
    - Wheels.. sadly only comes on 14" steelies with trims and my wheels have been sold elsewhere.

Might have forgot about a few items but other than thats it runs sweet and is very nice to drive.
    p.s seat covers and cd player are mine

-Only issues with it are;

Exhaust knocks on handbrake - will try and sort if got time.
    Brakes are shocking they work but not the best it needs a bigger brake servo! easy to get hold of.
    Needs a good clean and mopp again as been sittig in garage covered in dust

One more thing as it is a vauxhall yes the sump and gearbox do have a slight weep of oil but nothing major as long as keep on top of.
    Looking around £1400 as alot of time money put into the car and getting a bit rare now!

Is adveristed elsewhere and have the right to remove any time!

If interested give me a message and i get back to you, loads more pictures if needed

Veiwing is welcome, based in leicestershire

Thanks for looking cheers Dale 07932 405661

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1400pounds come on steelies not speedlines

this is how its looks now on steelies ready to be sold..

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. had someone to view it today messer signed all v5 in then decided nah he didnt want it, his names reece and he a moron unsure if he on forum.

need to order new logbook or tip x all out, anywayy its all cleaned readyy to goo on steelies and trim.. price drop to £1300.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhhh wanted to buy this for ages, swap a shedded mx5? haha..i wish
    GLWS