unfortunately i have got to sell me just finished project. it is a nova gte in silver, g reg,5 spoke 15" vecctra wheels on and i have just finished fitting a 2.0l 8v cav sri engine. the engine has done 88,000 miles and runs really sweet starts 1st time all the time. the bodywork is totally standard and there are a few rust bubbles just appearing but nothing major. its lowered 30mm dont know what springs, home made exhaust to mate to the nova exhaust with peco 3 back box, custom made engine mounts and driveshafts, cat 2 immobiliser, front strut brace(brand new), 2.0l front brakes of the cav and 4 new cv boots.
it has no tax or mot but for its mot it needs a bit of welding in the boot,and above the n/s headlight and that is it. it also needs a front wheel bearing and that is about it. basically i have moved on now to doing something else and me nova is just sitting there. i wanted to put some carbs on but will never get around to it. it can be viewed in stoke on trent whenever looink for ?675 ono. but am open to offers.