Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ive had enough of the TV Licence fee......so

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

benefits in vouchers sounds like a sorta good idea.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Only in terms of not being able to afford life's luxuries though? The previous poverty hole I was on about was barely having enough money to eat, being out on your **** with no home etc - with benefits in vouchers then sure you can't afford that shiny new xstationbox3 but at least you have a roof over your head and food on the table
    note most of the scumbag uprising was NOT to steal food (bar the spazz who nicked a bag of value basmati rice).... They wanted the things the "rich people" had/have.... So you give the scumbags food vouchers instead of cash and they will go stealing/dealing etc to pay for sky tv (as its the scumbag must have of course), to obtain games consoles/pc's/laptops and so on.

I reckon petty crime would increase massively if we gave them benefits in vouchers

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Childcare tax creds are paid into bank Jack.
    You could sell the benefit vouchers to people easily-£30 morrisons voucher for £25 anyone??-you would sell them ALL day long.
    It couldnt possibly work.
    People just cant be arssed anymore,they have given up and instead turn to drinking and smoking gear which is pathetic.
    Some people need to look at real poverty,not being able to have a smartphone or plasma tv is not poverty.
    They have blamed government cuts etc but the rich stay rich,the benefits stay on benefits and its us-the working class that has the hardest job to pull the country out this sorry cesspool it has become.
    I hate this country with a passion,theres nothing "great" about britain,its a sh1thole,and an embarassment.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and a prime example how benefits vouchers ALREADY dont work-a shop run by a pakistani family in my native hull used to accept milk tokens as payment for alcohol and fags/papers.
    Nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I hate this country with a passion,theres nothing "great" about britain,its a sh1thole,and an embarassment.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't be too hard to restrict usage of vouchers to the items they were supposed to cover, and link them to some form of ID (but oh no the general public are against carrying ID cards - even though we all carry id cards for driving, banking, etc). Pretty much every shop out there has an EPOS, so they could be redeemed through that.

Its more than doable. Stu, thats just a problem with society as a whole though, people have to accept they can't afford all life's luxuries (I can't afford a yacht, doesn't mean I just go out and take one). If petty theft goes up then meh, just lock them up for it . Might encourage them to knuckle down and earn some cash. Or not

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cost to enforce would be obscene though i would imagine.Still could sell them by going shopping with said buyer,then taking the money once ones card were swiped etc
    Its alright the government saying "everyone has to take a test when on incapacity benefit,and anyone who fails has their benefit stopped and MUST WORK"
    Yeah......ok..........really bright idea,since there are no jobs already for those that WANT TO WORK
    The fukktards need to get a serious reality check with whats going on in the country,but then i suppose when all you see everyday is green benches and jumped up fukknuts talking babba all day then i suppose its quite easy to become detached from whats really happening here..

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+rep for Andy

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ship out all the fooking Polish coonts that have stolen all the jobs after the Labour retards let them all flow in

That is the main reason why there are no jobs, government need to realise this

If there hadn't been the influx there would be jobs for those who want to work but can't find a job

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Ship out all the fooking Polish coonts that have stolen all the jobs after the Labour retards let them all flow in

That is the main reason why there are no jobs, government need to realise this

If there hadn't been the influx there would be jobs for those who want to work but can't find a job
    Most of them havent stolen the jobs,theyve took the jobs that bone idle brits couldnt be arssed to do.