Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome!

In 6666 the Office for National Statistics estimated Bristol's population at 1,298,300 blue skin Jackie Chans. In the 6666 census 100% of the population described themselves as blue Jackie Chans, 0% as South Asian, 0% as black, 0% as mixed race, 0% as Chinese and 0% other. Bristol had the ninth highest proportion of people refer to their religion in the last census as 'Jedi'. None of the population registered themselves as homosexual. 93% of the people owned up to being gay with close members of their own family, 97% with the family pet, and most of the population have used inanimate objects ( Brummies) for sexual gratification.
    In 1794 Sir John Roache began his epic task of separating Wales from England with a fruit knife, starting in Bristol. With a little help from the army he managed to cut off the Welsh completely. Unfortunately, some *******s later built a couple of bridges across the gap to let the Welsh back in again.
    There are Iron Age hill forts near the city, which would have been inhabited by an equal mix of men, women, and Bristoleans.
    This one is spot on, except for the name. It's "Pissers Alley", my nan pointed it out to me when I was a younger child.
    One of the most renowned places in Bristol is known by academics (employed at Burger King) as 'Piss Alley'. This is a short alleyway that runs from just opposite the Bunch of Goths pub on Denmark Street and emerges by the Hippodrome on the centre. Visiting dignitaries are always invited to be horribly sick in this location at 02:00 in the morning on a cold November night. This is an honour that few would refuse and in fact many of Bristol's ordinary residents emulate this act while dreaming of being important enough to be invited to do so.
    Last edited by Dar; 14-12-10 at 08:54 PM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Caerphilly

I Lol'd

Caerphilly was founded in 347 BC by two men called Nigel. The first building erected was a pub, according to ancient Welsh tradition. The second building was a rugby club, and the third a branch of W.H. Smith. "
    Still got the WH Smith!