right guys, i cant take this anymore, i want another nova.

here is my current project, its a 1.7D vauxhall astra van, mk3, L plate so 1994.

Has no tax or test as i bought it as a project, althou it was on the road when i bought it.

Has had a new drivers side arch fitted professionally, also the sills are pretty much mint, the only real trouble rust is under the back end, however most of this is surface and its been treated with kurust today, which will be hammerited then undersealed tomorrow.

its had from the bumperlines down painted black *see pics* as with the wheels that are on it it threw quite a bit of cr@p up the sides,

its been de bump stripped, has smoked back lights, blue speedo bulbs, blue TID bulbs, alpine headunit, kenwood door speakers, has a gsi front bumper waiting to go on, also a towbar which is waiting to go on.

the thrust bearings on its way out, but still runs and drives fine, its a 1.7d gm lump, was told it had a service the month before i got it, but dont hold me to this as im unsure,

its got 16'' alloys, but i think one is slightly buckled, *i can provide steelies instead if preferred*.

its not ''mint'' but for its age, it is fairly clean.

depending on the condition of the nova, im willing to include in the trade my laptop, its an acer aspire 5535. 1.9ghz dual core, 3gig ram, 250gb hdd, and a DVDrw.

Please see pics, anything ive missed out, please dont hesitate to pm me or reply here.

prices.

as the van stands it owes me around £550ish. so im putting a price of £500.
the laptop is for sale for £250. *same on ebay for 350*

Pics.

Cheers