Thread: SR alarm/remote central locking system problem

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SR alarm/remote central locking system problem

Whilst removing my mk1 dash i removed the plugs form the alarm control units stuck to the left side of the dash next to the speaker in haste. Now with an abundance of wiring everywhere im rather stuck. ive labled up most parts of all the other wiring and have worked my way through the alarm/CL stystem. im left with the 2 alarm sensors, a strange profiled 2 circular pin plug and a very small 1 pin plug with an orange wire. and a 3 pin socket on the alarm system housing left but cant find where any of the above go, been out there for about an hour looking for wires alone . Can anyone help lead me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Terry.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a pic of what im talking about. there are 3 wires with masking tape on, 2 are the alarm sensors and one is an orange wire with a white plug with a female connection part for a 1 male plug. there is also a plug in the top left of the pic with 2 brown wires going into it, this plug has 1 flat end and 1 radius'd end with 2 circular male parts inside it. also on the main controll box P1 (the 3 pin male connecter block at the bottom on the pic) is left empty as i cant seem to find this wire anywhere!!!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Difficult to tell what you're actually asking... please can you summarise? Has something stopped working since you touched it all?

Where abouts are you? Might be better to have someone look at it for you. If you're anywhere near Borehamwood, I will take a look FOC.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where the four remaining plugs go