Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Vaux Trev

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a **** auto electrician then, i could make up one of those looms in a couple of hours given the right lenghs and plugs!

The dash carcass itself is in good cond i guess as you haven't said nothing about it. The plastic bits (apart from the black centre console, undertrays and fuse box cover) are all the same as 1.2 items so not exactly hard to find!
    All the plastic bits arnt the end of the world anyway, most of mine were sprayed until i found GSi items.

This is all your own fault, you have a interior light in your car to see? and should have used a torch.

From what i get you dont understand much anyway as you keept asking me to sell my GSi dash etc when i said i wouldnt unless i got interest in the shell and engine first!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like iv said above i know its my own fault for not checking. you clearly dont read the above posts. my auto elec could make me a loom up but why should i have to get him to do that when i was told it was all good working order. i shouldnt have to check all the parts are fully working order i should be able to trust paid members on this site.

how can u say i dont understand much, get a grip this has nothing to do with you anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what vents are broken i have loads od the vents what cover the speakers uf u wanna pay the postage you can have them and i thought you were breaking youre nova anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its the heater vents that are broke, i bought these before i was thinking of re shelling my car but the 1 i was going to buiild my engine into turned out to be rotten so i didnt get it. so thought id stick my gsi dash in mine for now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your auto electrician must be royally shÃ*t!

My moneys on the soloniod servo thingy that bolts to the back of the pass side lower shelf being faulty

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 hours to work out the fault on the electric windows all he need to do was a continuity test 5 mins max. but testing things before you leave makes you feel a bit of a nob and yes he should of been sure it all worked before the sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not the solanoid that goes near the lowershelf, i swapped it over with my mates and it still didnt work. yes above i would of felt abit of a knob checking every little thing worked. if he was genuine he wouldnt of sold it as it is, or at least listed it as it was.

im sure if i put it up for sale as very good condition the buyer would do the same thing as im doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the "solanoid" is the central locking ecu and has no relation to the electric windows ,

as for the vents , they should be fine if he said they were but they aint hard to replace ,

undershelves should be there though, but again you should have looked , but fair point on making people aware if he isnt selling items as described

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel-designs
    he told me u was his mate actually, also as i stated a few posts ago i didnt know it was faulty until i got it home. obviously i didnt buy it knowing it was fualty
    Why was my name mentioned? We swapped cars approx 18months ago, thats the last time i spoke to him. Yeah he was friendly. Wouldn't call him a "mate" though!
    My problem with this is you say stuff is missing, (vents trays etc) And now you're moaning AFTER you've bought it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How the funk is Blackpool to Stoke and back a 240 mile round trip and its your own fault for not checking the goods, just like it was his responsibility to check the cash you gave him