Thread: Good scam or worrying?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Good scam or worrying?

Good way to make money, but if someone who has done it hits you, no insurance, nothing http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6231892.stm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

worrying id say

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid question.

Dangerous as feck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before Alex gets any ideas, I think my beard would give it away

Although that does go towards explaining why there's so many sh!t drivers on the roads!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that I'm saying it's right in any way, shape or form. But did they ever think that if the tests weren't as hard as they are then people wouldn't feel the need to do that? I would much rather re-take all of my 7 A-Levels I've just done then redo my driving test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UntaimedGirl
    Not that I'm saying it's right in any way, shape of form. But did they ever think that if the tests weren't as hard as they are then people wouldn't feel the need to do that? I would much rather re-take all of my 7 A-Levels I've just done then redo my driving test.
    If it was easier, then more idiots would pass. Thats the point of making it harder. (not insinuating your an idiot )

IMO, its still not hard enough. Motorways are still omitted (stupid), and theres still no compulsory skid control test (also stupid)

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I don't agree on, is that if you pass depends on who you get. Which is true for Weston atleast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UntaimedGirl
    Not that I'm saying it's right in any way, shape or form. But did they ever think that if the tests weren't as hard as they are then people wouldn't feel the need to do that? I would much rather re-take all of my 7 A-Levels I've just done then redo my driving test.
    The point is though that the reason you're failing is because you're making a mistake that, theoretically, if you did out on the road could lead to an accident of some form.

The last thing I'd want when I'm going round a roundabout, for example, is some fresh driver to plough into me because their examiner hadn't bothered to fail them for the same thing the day before.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its kinda like if you do a degree in brain surgery and they make the final test "can you count to ten" rather than "perform this surgery without killing/maiming the patient"

I too would like to see motorway training made compulsory since the ammount of fcukwits that just sit in the middle lane/outside lane since they think the inside lane is the "slow lane" WTF get a grip on life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    Its kinda like if you do a degree in brain surgery and they make the final test "can you count to ten" rather than "perform this surgery without killing/maiming the patient"

I too would like to see motorway training made compulsory since the ammount of fcukwits that just sit in the middle lane/outside lane since they think the inside lane is the "slow lane" WTF get a grip on life.
    Aye. Ive recently decided a go on a skid pan should be compulsory as well. Even my mum, who has nearly 40 years of driving experience, doesnt have a clue what to do in a grip loss situation.