Thread: Mental Exhausts !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mental Exhausts !!

I am a strong believer that the back end of Nova's really lets them down, this is why I have spent so much time trying to make the back of my Nova look that little bit different.
    At the moment it has a mondeo estate roof spoiler with a built in brake light, a flushed tailgate with no lock, a one off rear bumper which accomodates the number plate which I built myself, identical rear light clusters (a reversing light both sides)no wiper arm and a Piper Evo 3 exhaust.
    I want to do something else as well, I want a centre exit exhaust or twin exhaut, (with one each side of the car like a TVR).
    Does anyone know how to do this.
    I think you have to remove the spare wheel well and weld it up and get a modified exhaust so it comes out straight and in the middle.
    Does anyone else have any help on how to do it or what exhaust in need or where I can get one ??????
    Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: Mental Exhausts !!

Get in touch with Powerflow, they can make any type of exhaust you want and they'll tell you how it's done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can flush the boot floor and the have an exhaust made to fit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you`re going to go for it, get a twin tailgate exit exhaust, they look the dogs on golfs but I haven`t seen a nova done yet!