Thread: FAO Micky Owens

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FAO Micky Owens

Hello Micky, just a short question about your front tyres. How are they wearing now you`ve moved your top shocker mount out 9mm? I`ve only elongated mine 3mm (I`ve dropped it 60 now) and it has moved the wheel over quite a bit, isn`t 9mm a bit excessive? Still fucking about with the arches!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: FAO Micky Owens

tyres are mint
    i have still got som negitive camber on the front

this is becuase its lowerd sum 80 maybe 85mm

now i have noticed the front is sitting a little bit higher now i think its becuase the top mont dosnt sit flush in the turret (becaues its shifetd to the side so much)

what i done was redrill a new hole for one bolt on each side and the other one was filled

because i shifetd the supsensoin so much i the top ov the turret might need sum modifactions so the strut will sit flush again. the cars seams to have risen about 5 maybe 10mm because ov this
    the front still sits lower than the back which is lowred 60mm with springs and 10mm with modifyyd axle 70mm in total
    so i guess the fronts now at 75mm

still looks the nads though

we shall have to see how long my new tyres last i hope its more than 1 month like the last set (no wheelspsins etc etc)

nitemare arches i actually had to flair my fronts out a bit more to cope with the wheels after the camber adjustment

im not gonna bother with the wide arches any more im just gonna replace all 4 ov em with standerd metal