COPY AND PASTED FROM MY EBAY AUCTION SO IF SOUNDS A BIT WIERD THATS WHY!!!

Looking for ?1700 Located in Southampton

dan_5door_johnson@hotmail.com

MORE PICS ON REQUEST

CORSA GSI 2.0 16v C20XE

THE REASON

I have decided to sell my Corsa GSi fitted with the renowned C20XE engine.

I?ve not owned it long but have been offered a BMW Designer Convertible for silly money so this has to go.

I would love dearly to continue to finish the plans I had for the Corsa, keeping it as a 2nd car however I am looking to move out and can?t afford to run and insure both

THE CAR

The car is an L reg Gsi in Caribic blue. The car is fitted with ABS and PAS and the standard Vauxhall 3 Spoke alloy wheels. ALL tyres have plenty of tread left, this includes the spare.

The engine is a C20XE out of an Astra. It is the V-belt version alternator and PAS pump. The PAS pump was lowered down the block using the M-TECH PAS bracket. I believe the engine has done around 100k miles, although I have no proof of mileage with the engine, I was also told when purchasing the engine that it?s had head work in the form of porting and polishing, again, I can?t prove this so I would consider the engine as STANDARD internally. The engine is mounted in the car using the MTECH engine mounts.

The driveshafts are STANDARD!! They have had Cavalier big block inner cvs fitted to the Standard GSi drive shafts; there have been NO problems with using these items rather than the Shafts you can purchase epically for the conversion.

The car also has an MTECH quick shift kit, specifically designed for the 2.0 16v conversion in to a Corsa. This method removes the need to cut and re-weld the gear linkage.

The engine has a custom power cap in place of the SFi box, this allows the engine to fit properly within the engine bay, it also has an induction kit

The exhaust is STANDARD, so it could do with being a little bigger but I haven?t noticed any restriction from the engine, the manifold (4-2-1) is mated to the existing system by a custom flexi hose joint which also steps the bore down from 2? (manifold) to 1.75? (exhaust) In order for this to be made the flanges on both the manifold and existing system were cut and this flexi hose joint sleeves over the manifold and system.

The C20XE loom had its connection cut off and replaced with a corsa plug so the loom simply plugs in to the Fuse box making for a very tidy conversion.

The Brakes have been upgraded to 2.0 16v callipers, discs and pads. The suspension is STANDARD!

During the conversion the engine had and oil and filter change, the SPARK PLUGS, LEADS, DIZZY, CAM BELT etc WERE NOT CHANGED! Simply because they all looked in good condition. I have done approximately 2000 miles since the conversion and have experienced NO flat spots etc to suggestion that this was the case.

As it has been 2000 miles since the conversion and the engine wasn?t run for 6 months before, I WOULD recommend another oil change, and maybe re-bleeding the brakes and PAS. Though this isn?t actually necessary you would probably see the benefits

This Car is my daily drive, never failed to start.

THE INTERIOR

The interior of the Corsa is standard, the only addition being Blue LED?s in place of standard bulbs

EXTERIOR

The exterior is standard, but the badges and mud flaps have been removed.

BAD BITS

Due to the age of the car there are a few cosmetic problems with the car which could be sorted with some simple TLC, they are?

Bonnet is dented at the front, as it was obviously left untreated it is rusting. a 2nd hand bonnet would solve this Front Drivers side wing is dented Grille has been removed Drivers side rear arch panel that mates the skirt to the arch is missing ( Pictured, ?30 from Vauxhall) A few cosmetic scratches along the bodywork A few small bubbles of surface rust on the tailgate Drivers Seat Bolster is ripped due to wear (pictured) ABS light comes on, this is due to faulty ABS sensors (?16 each from Vauxhall) There is a slight knocking coming from the passenger side footwell. This was happening before the engine conversion as well so is not a result of the higher power. I suspect this to be the outer CV

I?ve been as honest as I can be with this auction, I would like Cash on Collection for this item. That DOESN?T include a cheque. PLEASE CONTACT ME before the auction ends if you?re the maximum bidder and you CAN?T pay for the item for what ever reason.

I will also accept paypal, but suspect very few people would like to pay this way.

I WILL NOT ship abroad.

The Price reflects this cars needs for TLC. Bearing in mind it is a GSI as well you?ll be hard pushed to find a 2.0 16v GSi NOVA at this price let alone a Corsa!! The car comes with very little history, it has MOT till November and tax till April but I seem to have Mis Placed the MOT certificate at present. SO IT WILL NEED AN MOT BEFORE APRIL IF I CAN?T FIND THE CERTIFICATE TO ALLOW YOU TO RENEW THE TAX. I WILL NOT BE RE-MOTING IT!!!

According to the V5 this car is still registered as a 1.6 16v Corsa Gsi

I?ve got all the receipts for the conversion parts and new tyres. And the previous MOT certificate before the one I?ve misplaced.

Looking for ?1700 Located in Southampton

dan_5door_johnson@hotmail.com