Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What annoys you on the road?

Chest Butter Premium User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vts and ctr's are funny the ppl that drive them expect to nail anything! especially a nova ::

then they get brought back down to earth with a Bang! :twisted:

Senior User
    St. Asaph Drives: Honda S2000 Drives: Passat TDi Drives: 106GTi Drives: 106XLD Drives: Swb Transit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

peeps pushing me in a 30 cause i'm not tailgating the car 3 car lenghts infront....

had a guy try and overtake me in this situation i closed the gap.... he pulled back in behind me flashing his lights etc giving me the finger, i slammed on at the next roundabout, he ran into my tow bar.... unlucky ::

peeps not getting out of my way on the motorway... it's wet i'm doing 110mph... just cause i'm stupid doesn't mean they have to be by blocking the 3rd lane, same with peeps slamming on cause it's sunny :x

peeps cutting in at roadworks... had a guy next to me his bitch knocked on my window and said "your trailer is wider than the gap my husband is going to leave you so your going to have to let us in" i promply drove forward taking the trailer down the side of their car to which i shouted "wtf u trying to do pulling into my trailer"

Dislikes stupid people
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

had a guy try and overtake me in this situation i closed the gap.... he pulled back in behind me flashing his lights etc giving me the finger, i slammed on at the next roundabout, he ran into my tow bar.... unlucky
    i do that all the time, if a car is holding everyone up you always get one prick trying to over take about 10 cars in one go, i make sure i close the gap so he either hits the car head on coming the other way or has to pull in behide m, then when he gets an other chance i'll close the gap again until he learns to be patient like the rest of us

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a few months ago, i was behind a learner driver but i left plenty of space, and as they were driving really slow, so was i, but i had a typical bmw vvanI<er behind me whi tried to overtake me and cut in between me and the leaner as there was a car coming the other way!

i saw him move out so i put my foot down and went up really close to the leaner just out of spite, i must of scared the learner i was almost touching his bumper!

as for the bmw driver, he had to carry on therefore coming on close head on with the oncoming car, the bmw driver just managed to cut back in in timeand cut the learner driver up!

i hate bmw drivers, theyre all vvanI<ers, they drive as if they own the road, so bl00dy annoying!

Dislikes stupid people
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hate bmw drivers, theyre all vvanI<ers, they drive as if they own the road, so bl00dy annoying!
    totally agree

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is when your turning right at a roundabout and people pull out of the next entrance into the lane you need to get in to exit the roundabout :evil:

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One ive jus remembered today is has anyone noticed the american style side lights that manufacturers r now puttin on new transit vans an some volvos, they orange and roughly in the place where they indicator should normally be, pull up to a junction or roundabout an look over catch a quick view of what appears to be an indicator an u think cool he turnin in so ill pull out, look bk again an nope its jus a silly light pretendin to be an indictor an u almost pull infront or gotta nail it to get out of the way, or is this just me bein daft????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Philsutton
    l

People in company cars as they dont give a f**k what they do to it.
    :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::