Thread: F.A.O People wanting photoshop's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default F.A.O People wanting photoshop's

If you want a photoshopped image of a car doing, can you please provide the relevant pictures.

Photoshopping takes time and some of us have better things to do than rummage around the net looking for the relevant pictures.

Those of us that can use photoshop are doing you a favour. In the real world people charge hundreds for this type of work, you are getting it for free, so please make our lives easier by suppling good quality pictures from the correct angles.

If you do want a photoshop image of your car, please create a new post in this forum asking for a photoshop request. Please supply all necessary images at the correct angles and at a decent resolution (800 x 600) is ideal. For example:

MC wants to see what his car would look like with some compomotive mo's.

Firstly he supplies a good quality resolution image (try and avoid using anything under 3 mega pixels please) of the car:

He then finds a decent quality image of the wheel that he'd like at a similar angle to that of the car:

From here, we are in a good position to create a photoshop image:

Whilst Compomotive Mo's aren't the easiest wheels to work with as the spokes stick out a fair way and this is only a 15min job, you get a good idea of what the car would look like with them on. As the images supplied were good I even lowered it a little to give the car a better stance on the new wheels.

If all photoshop requests can be have the relevant images supplied like above it'll make things a lot easier for the photoshoppers and will more than likely mean your photoshop request will be carried out.

Thanks very much.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim; 18-04-08 at 12:10 PM.
    WIP

Small Block Club Member

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: F.A.O People wanting photoshop's

Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    Photoshopping takes time and some of us have better things to do thatn rummage around the net looking for the relevant pictures.

Those of us that can use photoshop are doing you a favour. In the real world people charge hundreds for this type of work, you are getting it for free, so please make our lives easier by suppling good quality pictures from the correct angles.

Thanks

Jim
    seconded, i work at ?350 a day for photoshop work. i don't mind helping people out but FFS make life a little easier for us.

cheers

bump

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fair point, can i ask who are the ones that will be editing these pictures for people who want them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy
    fair point, can i ask who are the ones that will be editing these pictures for people who want them?
    Whoever has the time. Put a photoshop request post up in styling with all the relevant pictures and just wait to see if someone has the time to do it.

Jim
    WIP

Small Block Club Member