Sad to say it's come to this, the Nova has to go as my commitments lie elsewhere now, anyway, a quick rundown of the details, if you wanna know more about the car then just send me a message on here or email me at corsa.jules@ntlworld.com

Old feature:
http://www.novaload.net/features/vie...e.php?ref=1746

- 1991 J reg Nova GSi
- Metallic silver
- No tax or MoT (Needs welding for MoT)
- 1.6 8v engine, 5 speed gearbox (approx 120k miles, recently rebuilt with new head gasket, valve stem seals / reground valve seats etc etc)
- Standard exhaust centre section with a Magnex 3" stainless steel backbox (both approx 18 months old)
- Drilled standard airbox
- 95/98 Octane plug and always ran on Shell Optimax in the 5 years I've owned it (And I do mean ALWAYS)
- Interior in very very good condition (no rips or tears in seats)
- Full black dashboard with standard GSi dials
- Rear headrest conversion (properly done with headrest tubes)
- Duel illuminated sunvisor mirrors (from a Cavalier)
- Top of the range Toad ai1600 alarm/immoboliser (Thatcham approved) with interior ultrasonic sensors
- Remote central locking
- Electric windows
- Raid Snap Off steering wheel
- Corsa GSi 16v suspension
- Corsa GSi 16v brakes
- Corsa GSi 16v 14" alloy wheels with good tyres all round
- Standard full GSi bumper/skirts/spoiler
- Lockable alloy fuel cap
- Sunroof
- Astra GSi headlamp washers (Non functional)
- Astra Mk4 clear side repeaters
- Genuine GM clear headlamp covers
- Roof mounted Calibra amplified bee-sting aerial (original hole in wing welded up and smoothed over)
- Full Powerflow stainless exhaust system will be sold with the car (Single upswept oval tailpipe)
- Infinity Kappa components in front
- Infinity Uniplane slimline 2 way speakers in parcel shelf supports
- Trimmed custom made 10" sub and amp boxes to fit in side panels of boot (Sub and amp not included)

Car will need to be towed/trailored away as it has no current MoT or road tax.

Think that's about all I can think of, any questions then feel free to ask away.

?600 ovno