Thread: Headunit Advice Needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Headunit Advice Needed

I bought a kenwood KDC-W7027 and its jumping like mad!.
    Ive seen an Alpine cd player and wanted to know what you guys thought of it? has any one got this model and dose it play going over big bumps with out jumping ?.
    http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...roducts_id=3127
    I was going to spend about ?300 on a head unit and about ?200 on a sub but dont know what sub would be ok for ?200.
    Any advice would come in handy as i drive a discovery and they are pritty bumpy to drive.
    Cheers Daz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hi

hi m8 for the sub get the vibe single box n ported already got amp and its 1400w ?240 ish out of halfords

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've jst bought the alpine CDA-9812RB and think its fantastic its got the blue illumination media xpander, MP3, CD txt, and it cost me ?299 thats with a remote control. it doesn't skip and its got everything i need, i fully recommend it. as for the sub section i've jst bought a legacy 1000watt amp and 2 X JBL 1000w 10" and the bass is tight and crisp and with the box cost ?210. thats what i've done and it all sound's fantastic. the headunit has the ' Sub RCA' which means u can run loads of bass to the subs without distortion from your speakers. its really good but speak with a local 'ICE' supplier and the'll be able to give u some more advice however alot of them a biased towards the own products.

Dave