Thread: MULTI METERS ARE NEWBIES FRIENDS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MULTI METERS ARE NEWBIES FRIENDS

I noticed a lot of newbies dont wire their new systems becouse they dont know what wire is live earth and ignition ?
    A multi meter can tell you what wire is constant live earth and ignition and save you the task of switching on your new system to a nice bang and cloud of smoke! thats if the fuse dosent save you.
    Invest in a multi meter and be safe not sorry, ive had one for about 5 years and its paid for itself over and over.
    Ive installed lots of car stereos for my brother and family members.
    Also remeber not all red wires are live ? so get a multi meter and save yourself a big headache in the future.
    Mine cost ?30 but you can get them cheaper and aslo if you know someone that needs a system fitting ? then charge him a tenner and it will pay for itself.
    Daz

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gotta agree with u on that one mate i use mine alot as i end up puttin stereos in a lot of different cars

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I paid a fiver for mine and its got a LCD screen on. And tests most stuff, ac/dc/voltage/resistance.
    They are really handy if you don't fancy setting you new electrical stuff on fire. :D