Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO anyone who thought this was a friendly welcoming site...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FAO anyone who thought this was a friendly welcoming site...

very sadly mistaken with recent and past posts.
    Most people are b!tchy and sarcastic, very blunt, not conciderate at all.

Yes i am having a dig at certain people, yes i am very angry at the heartless idiots that dont care about anyone on this site and treat others like their just a computer at the other end when there is a PERSON, all different.

Thats my peice, wanted to get it off my chest as it's getting really nasty now.

Bye

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neil,

i rarely have a problem with people on this site, however, you seem to regard yourself as faultless in this scenario. I would wish to point out the following things

1) this is a website that is predominantly patronised by males. As such there will be banter. In your case, i would personally have written most of it of as such.

2) you do not post pictures of ( or make people aware of you posessing) you and your g/f performing sex acts- this is novaload.net not freefuckweekly.co.uk such content is quite obviously attention seeking and as such will receive "banter" (see point one)

3) what inspires a man to attempt a job that you dont have all the part to complete? Would a chef make mushroom soup with out mushrooms and serve water with pepper and salt stirred in? no. Such an act could be deemed foolish and, as such, will result in people mocking you.

4) dont be a spinless ****. If you have a problem with people say so.

5) sort out your own issues before attempting to resolve other peoples.

Phil

PS: Admin - please remove if you feel this post out of order.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have noticed a few nasty comments recently, i think everyone needs to chill out. i asked about a punto gt the other day, that post has been deleted now, for a good reason. i have also been on the zetec s owners club site and i was quite surprised by the comments i got there. when i said i had raced a zetec and wanted some info on them, that's what i got, no abuse, no 'your car's gay' just some friendly banter. i think there are some people on this website that need to think before they post.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you bother coming back on here then if you dont like it so much?

::

lmfao!

John

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like it here but i think some people bite too easily. especialy when it is obvious someone it trying to wind you up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am really quite staggered how some people feel its okay to post up such a load of bullshit as this. I take particular offence to this sort of post cos it implies that the whole site is unpleasant and the admin in particular which i presume therefore is a direct go at me

So as a reply in general to this sort of post:

As far as I know NEARLY everyone on here rubs along quite amicably with only the occasional difference of opinion. Pretty much as you would expect?

However every once in a while someone comes on who cant seem to get the hang of these sites work. For these peoples benefit heres some basic guidelines:

If you repeatedly trot out stupid unsusbstantiated or inaccurate bollox you are gonna get ripped eventually. Same as, if you repeatedly argue the toss and rip into peeps you dont know, you are gonna get some back. If this happens you are best advised to take the stick in good heart cos you have prolly earnt it.

Similarly if you repeatedly enter into deals with other peeps off the site and regularly let them down or dont do what you say you are gonna do, you will eventually find that your reputation will go down and peeps will be slagging you off. Solution to this is to honour your deals and to be reliable and straight forward.

All the fallings out ending in a pathetic bleat like this somewhere on site that i know of have been as a result of 1 or a combination of the above.

Really this can all be dealt with in the pm system. Stop crying and grow up
    I am the rep monster - give me all your rep and I will become all powerful and take over the WORLD!!!

Small Block Club Member #3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look like a care......noop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you dont care then why put the post up with to start with :?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my god, people have been banned for less than this before, just ban him and these pointless posts will stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

, :wink: