Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default tarmacvandal.com

has anyone received thier sunstrip yet?
    everyone who has joined seems to have had nothing
    let me know because i want to join but im not going to unless i know they are genuine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: tarmacvandal.com

i think that is was the biggest rip off that i never got involved with. first they were free then thsy charged and then nobody got em.

somethings smelly about it all.

well thats what i rekon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys

I emailed them and they replied and said they had run out of stock and we should be receiving them next week, if you email them tell them you want the free blue side lights as well coz i am getting them too

Jon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First the sunstrips, over 3,000 people have asked for these sunstrips in the space of a week, we were only expecting around 2-300 max, taking in to consideration we are not even open yet. So obviously we ran out of stock, not what we wanted nor what you wanted. But please be patient we have had 5,000 new strips printed up and everyone should recieve theirs within a week/before 1st September. The bulbs will follow them.
    Did anybody who signed up read their confirmation of membership?? It states the delivery time as 3 weeks for the sunstrip anyway!!
    Micky, the reason why we were giving out free memberships is because we wanted to create interest, it was made clear all along that free memberships were only as a special offer and for a limited time period.
    As said before, we open on the 1st of September (all being well) and you are more than welcome to pass judgement on us then. But for the time being, be patient you will all get what you want and then some!!

Andy Etches, MD