I bought a very cheap early nova on a C Reg for £350 complete just not been on the road since 2013 to my surprise it needs no welding at all but it’s got all the right bits to do a nova sport replica ie the round tailgate lock hole, single piece front bumper and brown interior ! As I break novas I had a load of nice bits in stock like a complete 1400 engine with 2e3 carb brand new sportex exhaust complete system, brand new coilovers and all new handbrake cables wheel cylinders brakes lower arms just stuff I’ve managed to collect over the years so this project will cost me very little and will be a great car when it’s done ! So thought I’d put a few pics of it up so far I’m starting underneath rebuilding all brakes steering and suspension plus protecting the underside rear axle out clean and paint can’t wait till it’s finally on the road, as simple as these are it all takes time when you’ve only got one day a week off work, just need the Daytona interior if anyone has one for sale !

What I am surprised about every mot since new has passed never failed and only two had minor advisories !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk