Thread: Nova Clear Out - Small Parts and Pieces

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nova Clear Out - Small Parts and Pieces

So I have a few bits I have been finding out of my clear up my garage and loft as I have been trying to consolidate all my parts before i start thinking about the restoration of my Nova.

I am really looking to move these parts on so happy to discuss price. Price is indicated, depending on weight, postage will be confirmed. Happy for local collection also. Pictures will be provided as required.

MK1 Nova front head lights. 1 with indicator, 1 without. £5
    MK1 Nova front door glass, windows, side glass and door runners etc. No mechanisms. Various Seals etc. May have full car set, multiple reg numbers on glass. £20
    MK1 Nova various front window seals etc. £5
    MK1 Nova front bumper and rear bumper. May be GTE front £20 and standard rear. £10 rear bumper has had a large cut out for exhaust which is why the lower price. Both are painted blue.
    Corsa Diesel wiring loom, think its a 1.7D. 2006 onwards was going to use the loom to repair the Nova, but it has an internal ECU for the car, so loom is not useful to me. Connectors to dash are missing as I needed these. Free to a good home.

I may have some other parts so please feel free to email me (robertshipman@blueyonder.co.uk) I don't monitor my PM's as much as I should so please email me.

Thanks,

Rob.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will take the front bumper if it's a gte one? Any pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a gsi spolier?