Thread: Another one - mk1 hatch 1.6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Another one - mk1 hatch 1.6

Picked this up from my mate liam, may remember me posting it a while ago when we put a 16sv in it. Plans are to do the welding as far as i know needs floor pan sorting, boot corners, rear arches and possibly battery tray. Then get it painted and use it this summer, not looking to drop thousands into it as im still trying to build an engine for my c20xe mk1 fiesta and of course still have my turbo nova to finish amongst my other shite thats actually on the road

Heres a couple of pictures of her, looks a bit sorry for herself but shouldn't be too hard to sort. I tooks the seats out and started to wetvac the weird stains out just so i didn't catch any diseases moving it around.

We had previously started to wet sand vack the paint as it was covered in primer but it uncovered some crap repairs where it looks to have had a scuff down the side. But nothing major

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh looks like you got some work to do, I don't know how you manage having three projects on the go, I'm struggling with just the one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalnova View Post
    Ohh looks like you got some work to do, I don't know how you manage having three projects on the go, I'm struggling with just the one.
    It'll be on a back burner till the fiesta at least runs, the alpina has dedided to die an me aswell so down to 1 car out of 5

North Events Co-ordinator Moderator boffer8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good man.... burnout limiter action machine... be ideal for the shows... see how many peeps we can fit in it and you can be the chauffeur this year touring (see tooling) around the shows
    If Carlsberg did Motor clubs, then IDMC would probably be the best motor club in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boffer8 View Post
    Good man.... burnout limiter action machine... be ideal for the shows... see how many peeps we can fit in it and you can be the chauffeur this year touring (see tooling) around the shows
    If i get a happy mot on it it'll be out this year