Thread: Hillclimb nova Devon

Club Member Club Member novarally's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ktown View Post
    I am bud they are making me them up to the bottom of the window so it will be an arch extension . In my opinion no different than the peugeot 106 dimma rear archs if people want to whinge we shouldnt be using perspex winscreens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It’s the cutting out of metal (part of the monocoque) between the centres of the wheel hubs that’s more the issue.
    To contact me please use E-MAIL to colinesmith@aol.com.

thousands of Nova (plus other Vauxhall and motorsport parts) available.

Club Member Club Member fearless's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andy knowles at magnum is building his own nova (the one in the pics) so expect to see a lot more high quality carbon parts for novas ��
    Dave France - The talent behind Fearless Motorsport Developments (FMD), creator of many a feature car including Brett Warburton's NovaWRC TotalVX cover car - a test run for my own project !!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by novarally View Post
    It’s the cutting out of metal (part of the monocoque) between the centres of the wheel hubs that’s more the issue.
    Is that not just the inside ? To be honest colin im sure we could go around the paddok and find allsorts with other cars .im pretty sure there are a few novas that race done this way . And 1 other thing i thought of wat would happen if the rear quaters had really bad rot in them can you even still get the rear quaters .and to be honest if people do winge ill go in sports libre and put a bike engine in it

Club Member Club Member novarally's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    Andy knowles at magnum is building his own nova (the one in the pics) so expect to see a lot more high quality carbon parts for novas ��
    Very interesting to hear, thanks.
    To contact me please use E-MAIL to colinesmith@aol.com.

thousands of Nova (plus other Vauxhall and motorsport parts) available.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waiting for my rear quaters to come i was wondering what i could do so i decided to use my holesaw and cut out my boot floor just rough cuts at the moment so i will tidy it all up i also will have to make a new exhaust bracket aswell

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alan showed me those quaters the other day . They are very cool i plan on doing somthing along those lines with mine but im planning to do standard shape arch .

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by total_vauxhall View Post
    Alan showed me those quaters the other day . They are very cool i plan on doing somthing along those lines with mine but im planning to do standard shape arch .
    Yeah they are very nice bud ill be super happy when i can get them on the car .
    To be honest if people moan about them in the class im in for hillclimb then ill get picky about their cars but i cant see it happening in the southwest as we all want to just drive our cars and not pick fault with others or if someone has done something to there car then we all just do the same its funny when you get people who spend thousands on a car and expect to get the results as they think ploughing money in to the car will make them the next brittish champ and one of the cars built by someone with secondhand bits here and there and built in a barn beat them its priceless but they are the picky ones

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rant over sorry not sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rear 1/4's on their way to you via TNT . I've left the tail light holes solid so it seals better for you with your dummy tail lights on your tailgate. Hope that was ok if not you can always cut them out ! Cheers Dave

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same in all motorsport mate . Certain drag events that invole people racing in very expensive road going supercars against home made drag cars also get a bit touchy when they realise there cars arnt quite as fast as they thought and like to moan about silly things .