Just thought I'd say hi. I bought my 4th Nova a few weeks ago (with a 20 year gap from the last one) and here it is.

Its a 28 year old 1300 with the exterior clad in GTE clothes, nice respray, solid all round, lowered, sports exhaust, etc,etc
Spent a couple of days right after I bought it countering the usual methods of theft as if came with no secuirty
Its mainly a nostalgia trip for me as I have another couple of vehicles so will mainly be using this in the summer for fun. I have lots of plans for it, I love to tinker and plan to add lots too it. I never wanted one of these to go quickly, its mainly about the look, which this car acheives nicely.
I hope no-one will run this car down for being a replica, it looks the part and thats what i wanted.
I'd be hoping to maybe got some advise on parts from those in the know at some point as I start to improve it, maybe replace its interior etc but I've already had a bit of experience albeit 20 years ago as I owned 3 before and stripped 1 to rolling shell back then.
Got some work to do on it this week now the bit I've ordered for it are here as it wants a new window mech, new stereo with new speakers and I have some fluffy dice too
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else here has, and what they've done to them
Rich