Thread: Vauxhall Nova std 1986 mk1 Original condition, low miles, dry stored for last 6 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vauxhall Nova std 1986 mk1 Original condition, low miles, dry stored for last 6 years

Okay I want to say this is immaculate as it is very close! I have owned for 6 years or more now with intention to use as rally shell or spare shell as it's perfect for it, kinda to good for it though.

Not really much to say the condition does the talking. I have checked every where and I mean every nook and cranny and it is not rotten anywhere, now there is a spec of rust here and there but I mean spec as in minuscule like proper surface rust just like an orange stain where there has been tiny chip or something just look at pi's you will see what I mean.

Anyway I am looking for £2500

This is a really hard sale for me and not that keen to sell, can deliver for fee.
    She starts and drives spot on, just in middle of servicing.

All new filters
    New rear wheel cylinders
    New front brake discs pads and calliper's
    Brake fluid change
    New water pump

Those are main bits, some did not need replacing but I class them as safety items on a car and it is 31 years old, so replaced as good measure due to being cheap too. Just don't want it to fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh mileage is 36000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk