Thread: Voting next week... wtf

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bazzap8389 View Post
    havent made up my mind just yet but I'll tell you's something for free...that Tory cunts will never get my vote.
    Green party it is then

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I do get the impression the tories are trying to lose, so that they aret the ones to lash up brexit and then save the day in 2020/21.... but at the same time I like the idea of making it to 2020 in the first place
    Thats exactly what I was thinking. It's playing into May's hands - there's three outcomes, all of which are good for her (personally):

1. Labour get wiped out; Conservatives have better control on the government making Brexit negotiations easier
    2. Labour increase their MPs; May can blame any Brexit failings on them trying to derail things
    3. Labour win; May doesn't have to deal with Brexit at all and can wipe her hands of it. By the way she's been acting, I wonder if this is her preferred option

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never bother voting because quite simply, its all shit & there all lying cunts.

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Thats exactly what I was thinking. It's playing into May's hands - there's three outcomes, all of which are good for her (personally):

1. Labour get wiped out; Conservatives have better control on the government making Brexit negotiations easier
    2. Labour increase their MPs; May can blame any Brexit failings on them trying to derail things
    3. Labour win; May doesn't have to deal with Brexit at all and can wipe her hands of it. By the way she's been acting, I wonder if this is her preferred option

Option 3 sounds more like what will happen.
    The way all the spin is going I'd go with Labour just because of the way May is acting, however, because of that my X might go in for the Tories...

Problem we have is that as a country we have triggered something that no political party knows how to deal with, Brixit! Our whole political system is in a total mess, none of them can be trusted and most will have swindled money out of our own pockets.

Bring back the Monster Raving Loony Party I say!
    NovalutionGSi - Donkey Kong In a Go-Kart

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I never bother voting because quite simply, its all shit & there all lying cunts.
    This is my thought this time.
    Decades of failed promises.If you're north of the m25 you don't count for sh1t.
    Immigration is out of control and has been under both governments,yet the Torid blame eu on lack of controls to it,still the controlled side of it is still way past their promise,they are categorically full of dog shit.
    Labour are just embarrassing now,Blair should be in prison,brown was a clown milliband tried to salvage some face,Corbyn? Don't even get me started.I can't see the country ever being run for the people,the real people who work,im sick of paying tax for spongers,the ones who have no intentions of ever working,be it foreign or English or the politicians who lie cheat blag and thieve.

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to go in, but not vote for any. It's been said if you "spoil" the vote its counted as a "no conference vote"
    No trust in any,
    All lying,
    All gonna fuck us over.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will vote Conservative

They only party that will follow through Brexit properly

Corbyn is a disgrace to himself, his party and his country

I'd never vote Labour after 12 years of Blair and Brown, who totally ruined this country opening up the floodgates in 2004 and very nearly bankrupted us

Corbyn has tried to cost his policies on a rise in corporation tax and tax rates for the over £80ks

Institute of Fiscal Studies said that this is enough cash to cover the policies so the working class will foot the bill with record tax rises
    No thanks

I suppose he could give his money tree a shake, seems to add a couple £bn on to his budget each day

Then you've got the prospect of Diane Abbott having anything to do with finance

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benn View Post
    I'm going to go in, but not vote for any. It's been said if you "spoil" the vote its counted as a "no conference vote"
    No trust in any,
    All lying,
    All gonna fuck us over.

nope, it goes as a spoiled vote in that they assume you're retarded... it like someone who marks more than the required amount, puts an x next to the name but not in the box etc.

If the had a 'none of the above' as an option I bet there would be a higher turn out. Not sure what it would mean but it would provide some interesting metrics.

now, Edd is a surprise here.... in a good way although I don't want brexit, we might as well go hard at it.

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go hard brexit or go home!

Postal votes done...
    NovalutionGSi - Donkey Kong In a Go-Kart

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also feel they all lack intergrity more so than usual. Also everyone is sick of this constant voting, and the expense.

I am really concerned, Scotland voted 3 years ago to stay as part of the UK as a "once in a lifetime opportunity" from the SNP's words. Now that their is an opportunity due to the hatred of the Tories and weakness of the others for independence, She will push for it and Scotland will not be in the EU (although they tell naieve people we will...reality) and not in the UK.

I am concerned for Scotland that it will be left a tiny weak isolated country just for Sturgeon's ego.