Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clean wee beast. I do enjoy a sleeper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the nice words guys, hoping to have her fixed once I get back from germany

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right so not updated in a long while...

I'm taking this to nurburgring this year and may possibly sell after to fund the fiesta and nova and cut down on cars a in one hit.

But here's what I've been up to..

The car runs a corsa corsa c 1.8 axle with the discs ect so I got myself a white line rear anti roll bar for it and it's tightened the rear of the right car up, I've got it set on its stiffer setting and its perfect. I had a little trouble with the links catching the body but a bit of massaging with a hammer and a raise in the ride hight cured that.

Had issues with the heater being really weak and found a nice 19 year old gm cabin filter at the root cause

Had a few dents in the passanger wing so located a genuine gm wing to replace it with, I've not got it on yet but hopfully won't give too much greif

Changed the door check straps as they clicked like mad, surprisingly hard to find stuff like this for these cars, I keep forgetting how old it is haha

Also got myself some ns2r semi slicks to help on track

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fitted my ns2r's and it was tight... didn't rub if you can believe it but I knew It was too low for a track

Got some ds2500 for the corsa gsi calipers on the front, and some motul 660 brake fluid to give me maximum droppings when I hit the pussy pedal

Got a new flexi welded in by a good mate and powerflow dealer as mine had seen much better days

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the biggest upgrade was my quaife atb lsd, has transformed cornering in this car completely, so pleased with it. And also hab e a working speedo now as the old diff had no gear on it witch is slightly worrying.

Pulled the eBay special suspension off in favour of some gaz gha coilovers, could do with higher poundage springs but between getting my mates cars ready for ring this month I don't think I'll have the spare time to change them over. It does sit slightly higher now with them, had to raise the back slightly since the photo but much nicer to drive now

Last edited by millworm; 02-04-18 at 06:32 PM.