I very much doubt anyone on here would be interested, but what the hell. It would make a good tow car for a Nova?

2008 (58) Mondeo Titanium X TDCi

Seeing as the wife is in line for a company vehicle, either this or the GT4 has to go. Bye bye Mondeo

Great engine, lots of power, drives way better than the 2.2 Avensis T180 we had previously. Obviously considering the age and mileage it has some minor stone chips on it's massive face and the odd scratch here and there but otherwise everything is straight and where it should be. Extremely practical, has a huge boot and load capacity - managed to fit dual manifold back exhausts for the Super Bee in it (3.2m long) so you can imagine how big it is inside.

Spec list has been optioned up to feck from the factory, including the touch screen sat nav/multimedia unit and DVD system:

• 2.2 duratorq TDCi engine, 174bhp/295lbft, 154k (153,613 but this will go up as we use it daily)
  • 6 speed M66 gearbox
  • Hypnotic silver
  • 18" style 2 alloys
  • Full colour touch screen media unit with MP3
  • Sat nav with automatic traffic updates
  • High series 8ch speaker system
  • DVD unit with rear headrest screens
  • Front loading CD, rear 6-disc changer, auxiliary input
  • Bluetooth phone system
  • Voice activated controls (i.e. phone, radio, cd, climate, cruise control etc)
  • Cruise control
  • Heated front & rear windscreens
  • Dual zone automatic climate control
  • Variable temp heated leather/alacantra seats
  • Leather steering wheel
  • Electric drivers 8-way seat adjustment
  • Electric tilt/slide sunroof
  • Electric power folding mirrors with puddle lights
  • Electric front & rear windows with one touch operation
  • Auto headlights with AFS, auto wipers
  • Push button start
  • Emergency brake assist
  • Front and rear parking sensors
  • Two original keys

Recently had 4 tyres plus rear discs and pads. MOT til October 2017. Located near Stroud - currently T&T&I so could be test driven, but obviously if the new works hack turns up this will be SORN'ed.

Priced to sell at £3500 ovno - actually looking on ebay this is the cheapest Titanium X you'll find!