User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Cavalier Cesaro Motorsport Edition 1.8 for sale, rare tidy car

Cavalier Cesaro Motorsport Edition 1.8 for sale, rare tidy car

Our daily runabout needs to find a new home. It’s a genuine Cavalier Cesaro Motorsport Edition in the 1.8 guise running a C18NZ being the 8 valve single point injection variant. The car drives flawlessly as I’ve maintained it myself to a high standard over the last four years of ownership. The car is registered in my wife’s name as it’s her car and it’s had 2 former keepers. Registered new 8th Aug 1993 and used as a dealer demo car, sold to first private owner 19th May 1994 and then purchased by my wife 15th Dec 2011 at 56,358 miles. Within the last two years it’s had brakes all round, alternator, radiator, wishbones, handbrake cable, idle regulator, four tyres, tracking plus other bits and bobs to name but a few. The timing belt and water pump were changed for a second time in our ownership 19th Nov 2016 at 85,138. As of today 12th Nov 2017 the car has covered 86,875 but this will go up due to use. The MOT is due 20th Apr 2017 and it’s the older engine size TAX so comes in at £123.38 for 6 months and £235 for 12 months. The car wants for nothing so viewing is strongly advised, it’ll be sold as seen to the first person who pays and I’ll change the engine oil and filter before it goes. I’m located near Ikea Nottingham in the NG16 3 area. If interested in viewing/purchasing or further information is required please drop me a PM. I’m asking £550 which I believe is a fair price for such a rare car in the condition it’s in.

I would say it’s completely standard and original but can’t as I’ve retro fitted a genuine Cavalier digital dual display clock/outside temperature and a Kenwood cassette headunit that comes with 3.5mm jack convertor for playing MP3 to bring you into the modern world. Both original analogue clock and headunit will be supplied in the sale. It has got niggles as the rear arches are beginning to go as are the sills but it’s had no welding to date. I have replacement rear arch panels and a few other spares to go with the car. The paintwork isn’t the best being a bit blotchy here and there on the bonnet and roof but it polishes up nicely. I also have original Cesaro front mats that came with the car when new and Astra G rear mats that match nicely as rears were not supplied. The black mats in the pictures will not be included in the sale. It’s got age related scuffs and scraps namely the rear offside arch, all were done prior to us purchasing. Pictures are below but many more available here, click me.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car now sold.