Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has facebook killed the forum?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me and liamnp have been saying this for years.iv been on here before and been the only active member online ffs
    forget getting a response for anything on here anytime shorter than a week.
    I was told to stop the negativity though.Whatever it is im posting it's still more than what was online to view previous haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one listened to constructive criticism and it was ram into the ground because of it. Amount of nova owners I've meet over the past years that refuse to use forum because of stuff people raised is staggering. Rules finally got relaxed but it was to late....Facebook didn't kill it
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah I killed it, of course not being able to swear or post eBay ads was hardly the reason but hey.
    Facebook is just people spamming adverts and fuck all actual interaction. And I'm sure it'll explode in my face in a few days when I make use of the two groups we have there to make one an all out sale only hell hole and one to be non sales and only what the forum should have on it

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would also appear that mass apathy or People growing up with youths not wanting anything over 10yrs old as a car has killed the Vauxhall scene.
    Sure the odd model is worth big cash but it's not like the vw stuff or even the fords etc, plus those lot have proper shows unlike the toss that we get in the main

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly the whole scene is embarrassing.xr and rs owners clubs have more members than the entire showers at billing/pod.
    People just didn't value gte gsi Sri of any of the vaux stuff preferring to break them to make their catty covered crap faster
    id buy one now but I think what's the point? Nowhere to show one properly anymore and a following of half a dozen people.
    im serious when I say they have a bigger following on the ovals.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The users that also say hardly get time to go on anymore etc are hilarious cos they will have a zillion facemuck posts though talking about what's for tea or how much toilet roll they didn't use

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbh an app to get on Fb does make it 'easy' to spout crap. And sure tapatalk exists on here but frankly that's an awful interface IMHO

new notbilling will be interesting to see if it still pulls what it has for the past few years, but alas change is never good

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Land Rover show that moved was ok but look at the following that has,compared to Vauxhall.
    Lack of input from people and blanking/bitching each other at shows etc doesn't help

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The Land Rover show that moved was ok but look at the following that has,compared to Vauxhall.
    Lack of input from people and blanking/bitching each other at shows etc doesn't help
    Well yeah, childishness is always a winner on that front.... Sadly it seems well ingrained in some of our lot

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only been quiet because I've not done anything to my nova and some how managed to buy a ford what have I done