Thread: Doing online insurance quotes

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Doing online insurance quotes

On this like confused and it asks about any crashes and was anyone injured, I had a crash two years ago which was settled but it was in a works van so I don't know how much it cost for starters and as for anyone being injured how specific is this? I went to hospital in my own time and got physio paid for by the other partys insurance so would I be clicking yes for someone being injured?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes somone was injured, you can get your work to give them a call and find out the claim cost

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I thought as much. I've left that job recently and don't intend on talking to them again tbh also as it was in a works van the dickhead in the office would probably tell me its none of my business as he's 'the boss'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of them, yeah you may possibly be able to find out if you knew what company it was but maube not as your not the policy holder

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd read the "any crashes" as in, on a policy in your name... Might be worth a call to some random broker to ask though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I'd read the "any crashes" as in, on a policy in your name... Might be worth a call to some random broker to ask though.
    Apparently it's any incidents, whether it was you involved or the policy holder.

So for example; me & the wife get shafted now because of the girl who shot a red light and harpooned the Avensis with her Corsa. The Avensis was insured in the wife's name, I was second driver but actually driving at the time - I have to declare a non-fault accident (as I was the one driven into), and she has to declare a non-fault claim (as she was the one who held the policy). So we have to declare the same incident twice come renewal time

Apparently I couldn't even use my 'drive any car' aspect of the Celica to cover it and leave her policy claim free, as Admiral said it's the policy with best level of cover that takes precedence

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends upon insurance policy.