1995 calibra se5 black with cream leather. 108k miles with 3 owners, the owner before me was my father, for less than a week, so effectively 2 owners! i bought it with 52k on, to give you an idea!

always been perfectly reliable, has never in 8 years not got me home or not started, only ever had minor things or service items like brakes, bushes, fan switch etc etc.

loads of history (ie all of it) and receipts. service book stamped up to the last few years when i just serviced it myself (have receipts for parts) so quite an interesting read.

9 months mot, currently taxed but obviously won't come with, but taxed to drive home.

bombproof 2.0 8v c20ne, wont win any traffic light gps, but will sit on motorway at 'reasonable' speed all day and is cheap to insure, service and run. f18wr box on these so cruising is where they are at.

rot wise she is good, ive put one patch either side on the floorpan in the rear footwells where the rubber drain bungs trap water in the lip and rot out (2in square plate), thats it.

oem equipment is heated leather, electric roof and mirrors, remote locking etc

---

very few mods, but well done i'd say - and nothing that couldnt be put back to standard if wanted.

wheels! (yes you're just about to hear the words rare) keskin kt1s 17x8.5 on front and 17x10 on back. offsets are et30 but run with 10mm front and 20mm back spacers. keskins aren't rare wheels but i've yet to see another set in 4x100, 17s and these widths. these were refurbed about 18 months ago with polished lips, flocked black centres (still fresh) and new gold studs (fake bolts - bought from states, not cheap) - tyres wise theyre on 205/40 on front with a very mild stretch and 215/45 on back with a pretty decent stretch, but fit the arches well i think?

custom suspension - fronts have had the bodies shortened 55mm, coilover conversion sleeves added, 400lb faulkner springs, custom made topmounts and then gaz 32 point adjustable inserts custom made - so are super low, adjustable and ride well and very composed. the 55mm was taken out below the track rod mount, so that it doesnt affect the steering arm angle. currently runs pretty low as can be seen in pics, but there is scope to go about 20mm up or down from where it is now on the front adjusters. rear wise its on custom coilover springs in the oem position, with uprated short apex shocks.

not going to lie, you do have to be careful about speed bumps, and the very sharp brick ones need to be attacked at an angle, but normal ones don't catch if you slow right down. can be annoying, but you won't go anywhere and find you're stuck like some low cars also the lowest parts of these underneath is the front subframe and the floor itself, so no worrying about sump damage and stuff.

arches have all been rolled, but not pulled, so the body shape hasn't been altered.

286mm brakes and calipers, proper 4 stud discs - MUCH better than 256mm standards but does stop you running 15in wheels though if this is a problem to anyone.

powerflow exhaust with a decat, rumbles about but not loud/antisocial. sounds meaty rather than noisy.

k&n panel filter.

---

bad bits, it is 20 years old.

could do with some paint, scratches from being a daily and a couple of blebs on panels from stone chips.

front arches have been touched up a few times on the lips as wheels catch on lock.

rear tyres ready, under normal use they don't catch the arches much but if you are 4 up they will, hence the sidewalls are rubbed, could be swapped side to side as still loads of tread.

drivers seat is starting to separate from the edge trim at seam on bolster, but still pretty damn good for its age.

---

car will come with a load of service bits filters, belts etc that won't be any use to me.

car is in huthwaite, notts. price i'm after 1500. not really interested in random swaps, but could be into something swap/px for engine donor purposes for my e30.

Just realised you can't really see the wheels in those pics due to the light, so here's a better one: