Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top gear to return with new hosts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, I quite like him. Yes he was a bit of a dick in his TFI Friday and Radio 1 days, but he's Ok now IMO. Would be a good front man for the show, good enough to hold his own but different enough to Clarkson to try and replicate his style.

Dunno what the Top Gear schedule is like but I reckon Platato would be too busy with BTCC. Yes he does/did Fifth Gear and BTCC, but TG has more excursion/time consuming stuff than 5th Gear so I'd guess would be more demanding.

Can't stand Suzy Perry, hope they don't have her on it. And I bloody hope they don't put Guy Martin on it too. "Is it fast that, is it fast that, eyy by eck, is it fast that, fast that, ey eck fast, fast, that, is it, fast, ey ey ey" That Butler-Henderson girl is crap too.

Anyway I just hope they don't get a couple other presenters to replace the roles of Hammond and May, they should take this opportunity to make things different. Idris Elba would be cool but I doubt they'd go for him. Any bets on that jeb end Nick Grimshaw to replace Hammond though after Chris Evans spent most of TFI massaging his ego?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick grimshaw? Hahaa who will the stig be louis spence?

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sod that wont be watching that don't like both of them

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will need a complete re-boot on BBC. Total change of style and content.

i can take or leave Chris Evans, Suzi Perry is too busy with F1 for the show and she's awful, Guy Martin hasn't got the presenting skills for a show like top gear, I like him but he's incapable of communicating with a woman without going all gooey eyed!!

clarkson, Hammond and May will wait a year as their contracts will have had non-competition clauses and then you'll see them on Sky, where they'll be given licence to be even stupider than before, let's be honest though top gear was on it's backside before all this happened. I don't think it'll be any better in that format on another channel.

but we'll see!!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Top Gear will be signed up by babe station I reckon, the stig will be renamed the frig