Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can't find idle control plug

Hi all

sorry to those of you on Facebook, I'm still have a mare with my xe loom. I have a Astra xe loom with tc and coil pack , I can not find a idle control plug, I can find the knock señor and have confirmed it correct using a pin out diagram, I have elimted all other plugs , I have a spare plugs for tc , one for wheels speed señor and one for what I've been told is i ignishion amplifier so I m fairly sure I don't have a spare plug for a mini loom, for idle control, also I have a knock señor which are ment to be both on the same loom, i don't think its been cut away I have checked,

my next plan is to either bribe some one with tea biscuits and man love to fix it or
    fit everything again finish off plumbing and odds and sods and use a mofifed IVC

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My engine had a separate mini loom behind the engine with 3 connectors on one of which went to the icv.
    id take a picture but I've just sent it off in the post

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do have a spare mini loom but don't have a plug to put it in, and I have a knock señor already on the main loom hence my confusion
    thanks for the speedy reply