Thread: Fuel Pressure anyone?!

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fuel Pressure anyone?!

What kind of Fuel Pressure will 20XE with Twin 45 Dellorto's need? got a Facet Red top fuel pump atm but i think their soo ugly and quite large so nowhere to hide it out of bay, was thinking of fitting the newer type Facet Posi-Flow which are pretty small, but available in different pressures. ime still going to run an inline FPR whihc has been set by Bog Brothers last time it was tuned. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twin 45's only need a max of 3psi.
    DO NOT put a Facet fuel pump in the engine bay they are made to pump fuel not draw it (blower not suckers) they need to be as near to the fuel tank as possible.
    I put my here look down the page and you will find the photos of the final position where I fitted it.
    http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthr...-Rallyx/page14

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^ what he said! I'd keep the facet and put it at the back where it should be and you won't see it anyway.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the replys guys, i'll try think of fabricating a bracket and put it somewhere like yours phunky, was just gunna get one of the newer facets Pos-flow versions (nice and small) but i suppose i could keep my original Facet Redtop and mount it near the tank... Was originally mounted on the wheel arch behind the drivers headlight, so thats along way from the tank!!