Thread: Nova 1.3 sr

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nova 1.3 sr

Hi guys it is with regret that I have to put my beloved little nova up for sale due to lack of time with a very busy work and family life I just don't have the time . It's a 1.3 sr with a 1.4 engine in the car dose start and drive but has no tax or mot , it is a very good starting point for someone wanting a project it needs very little work really to compleat , the main thing is some welding all novas do , it needs a patch on the rear chassis rail , and a patch on the driver side cill or a new cill up to you , and possibly some under the suspension turrets not major the rest off the car is very solid . Both rear arches both doors and wings are fine as is the bonnet the boot is fine but dose have some signs of rust starting to show , in the past she has had a lot of money spent on her , it has astra GTE front brakes , braided brake pipes front and rear it's lowered 30mm on gas shocks , it has a storm single wiper astra GTE clocks cobra bucket seats with a chrome rear strut brace and front strut brace , it has 16inch tsw wheels with four very good tyres , electric windows and and alarm , the car is a project and dose require work but it is a lovely example , the side skirts were fillered on and I had to get them off to see any welding so that needs abit of tidying up but again easily done I was going to put a gsi kit on it but ain't got the time for any more info please ring or text me on 07792629357 , I'm looking for £500

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey mate do you have any pictures?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this sold now?