Thread: Classic Stock Hatch at Donington 4th-5th October

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Classic Stock Hatch at Donington 4th-5th October

So that's the end of another season, if a very short one for me - only did 6 of the 14 races! 3 wins on the trot in the new GTE, and got a share the podium with Merv Beckett and his GTE in the last race

Sadly only second in the final race, gutted because you win 3 on the bounce then someone else beats you by 0.33s when the TV cameras arrive! Keep an eye on MotorsTV for coverage in the coming week

Shame to miss seeing NovalutionGSi, just never crossed paths with all the worry going around the paddock following the accidents. Good of you to come watch though, promise we'll catch up next time!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for advice, and to guys I've bought parts from. Great community to be involved with, even if I don't contribute all that much.

Video related, the titanic battle between Ford and Vauxhall! Suppose he had to get one back off me eventually! Better video than when I just F*** off into the distance though

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always said I would come and have a watch Pip, was a spur of the moment thing whilst up seeing relatives, the Girls went out shopping so the Guys went to watch some racing!
    Did see Merv's Tow wagon and Nova and kept an eye out for your Nova but didn't spot it in the pit garages.

Hopefully will get to more next year and catch up with you in person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brilliant stuff.Well done.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yessss!!! love it.
    Are those pistons in the engine what I sold you? if so im pleased to have contributed to a fellow motorsport hero

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That vide was class! Great drive from you both there,he really kept his cool cos you were swarming all over him the whole race!
    Do you ever race at croft? il have a ride up next year if you do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha cheers!

Just got two of the rods in the engine, got the other two sat as spare Really got me out of a jam though, did you see the cowboy balancing I did on them in the project thread?
    Never race at Croft unfortunately, closest one to you would be Cadwell Park - I was there 3 weeks ago. 750MC don't tend to go to Croft as the majority of its membership are Southerners

Would be cool if any club members see next year's calendar and want to come along, whether just for a day out or to ask questions if they are thinking about taking up circuit racing. Quite happy to arrange a few free tickets if I have a bit of notice!

North Events Co-ordinator Moderator boffer8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you come to oulton park? I live 20 minutes away, was speaking to a lad the other weekend with a nova running it in the cscc tintops doing really well against 16v's
    If Carlsberg did Motor clubs, then IDMC would probably be the best motor club in the world.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice driving there pip

if that didnt get the adrenaline going, i dunno what will