Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1992 Miami Blue 'track style' Nova for sale

Hey guys and girls,

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my pride and joy. This was my first car and has looked after me for the last three years but the time has come to move on to bigger and better things.

After recently purchasing a new car I have lost interest in my Nova build and fear that she will only deteriorate over winter. I'd rather see her go to a loving home where she will be looked after and where someone else can get enjoyment out of her rather than have her just stood up to rot.

Basic info:
    - 1992 Miami Blue Vauxhall Nova
    - Roughly 90,000 miles - I can verify an exact mileage at a later date and provide pictures
    - Standard 1.2 engine

Body/paint work:
    - The left hand side of the car has had a respray after having a minor incident with an elderly driver.
    - The rest of the paint work is in fairly good condition for its age although you have to remember that its 20+ years old car so its no 'show and shine' winner.
    - Rust wise the arches and drivers door aren't in very good condition. They will probably get you through this winter but could really do with replacing sooner rather than later.
    - But overall this is a very good, honest little motor. Engine wise it is spot on and has always started first time even on the coldest of mornings.

Modifications:
    - Cesaro alloys with centre caps in white with 195/45/15 tyres, lots of tread left!
    - OMP WRC suede steering wheel
    - White six point bolt in roll cage. The plan was to eventually weld it in but I've never got round to that.
    - rear strut brace
    - Blue sparco bucket seats. Not in immaculate condition and one has a cigarette burn which has been there since before I owned them. Not visible with the harnesses over top and its never bothered me.
    - Blue 4 point brandless harnesses
    - Unbranded back box - looks pretty chavy and would liked to of changed it eventually but was better than the standard one!

I did purchase a 1.6 8v engine from a Mk3 astra (so I was told). The plan was to fit this over winter and have her ready to do some track days in the following summer however loss of interest means this isn't going to happen now. I never fitted this or had it running so am fairly clueless as to if I've been ripped off or not. So this can either be included in the sale or I will sell it separately.

I'm sure there is probably lots more I've forgotten about so if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I know I'm going to regret selling her but I'd much rather she was in the hands of someone who will unleash her full potential rather than just sat around looking sorry for herself.

I'm looking for prices around the £2000 mark or offers close to that.

I'm in no rush to sell so I'm willing to wait for the right buyer to come along.
    Will only sell to loving homes only. If you're only going to turn her in to a s**t box then you can keep your money.

I'm located in Wymondham in Norfolk.
    You will need a trailer to pick the car up as the car is currently SORN.

Thanks for reading

Link to my project thread is below.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthr...Blue&highlight=

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump, this is still for sale. Offers around the £2000 mark

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately my circumstances have changed an I now need to have a quick sale on this.

Taking sensible offers.