Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 92 Nova 2.0 16v C20XE - £795

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 92 Nova 2.0 16v C20XE - £795

Selling my friends Vauxhall Nova 2.0 Redtop for him as he isnt a regular visit to the internet (and I sit at a desk all day in front of a computer, so..)

Only being sold due to lack of use really, he has 7 bloody cars and this and his Chevette are the two used the least so are the two to go. He has owned this for 5 years and had lots of fun in that time.

Its a 1992 1.2 Luxe, 3 door. The MOT ran out earlier in the year just after the tax ran out and its never been renewed, just due to lack of time and space really and it will only sit around more if kept so he's decided someone else can have the fun. Its a non sunroof shell registered still as a 1.2.

A breif spec is:-

Cav slabs x 5
    Red/clear rear lights
    GSI front/rear bumpers & skirts
    Full SRI interior in grear nick apart from the drivers bolster is worn.
    2L brakes
    Front coilovers
    60mm rear springs.
    195/45/15 Toyo T1R tyres
    C20XE engine in good health with a good F20 Box
    Power Cap
    Induction kit
    Wrapped Manifold
    2 1/4 inch exhaust

As you can she she is in overall good order but wants a little TLC. Mainly the paintwork, its been mopped plenty of times in its life and as you can see on the bonnet and boot the paint has become thin in areas and started to show the primer. So in an ideal world it wants a blow over to be mint. Dent in drivers door and wing. There is a small crack just by the front tie bar weve noticed that would want doing.

The engine runs great when warmed up, but the throttle needs feathering to keep the idle up when its cold. No idea why Easily sortable I would imagine.

The shell is in great nick underneath with no problems, nice and rust free. All we can visually see needed for MOT is there is a bottom ball joint boot split, literally next to nothing.

In a nutshell its a decent tidy 2.0 Nova that with under £100 spent on MOT bits and a paint blow over would be a really nice one.

I am more than happy to provide my phone number and discuss absolutely anything about the car and can go over it over the phone with you etc. Any inspection welcome.

£795 Negotiable. I have a friend who operates a nice low loader car transporter that can transport and deliver the car if wanted for a fair fee.

Located:- Chichester, West Sussex.

Thanks.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested in this. Is there a number I can call?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pm sent

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'l take it, mark it as sold.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i should have been quicker!
    let me know if sell falls through

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, sure enough BACK up for sale.

I'm not being ****ed about with this, it's cheap enough. Not going to hold
    it for anyone, not going to take deposits and you'll collect next blurbsday in plebtember. First real person with actual money can take it away, simple.

thanks.

Club Member Club Member dgbnova#1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got the money said will come get it how can people arrange to collect it when you do not answer phone said will pay and come collect it said will come straight away but you said when convinent for you I said will pay deposit if you wanted then you would not answer my call because you had aranged something else so if your serious about selling answer my call and message and I will come tomorrow with the cash and collect it thanks Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trouble is it's all words, just talk. This could be a Bugatti forum for all it matters and I can 'say' I 'll collect your million pound car at the weekend, it's just the same. All talk. It's a few hundred quid worth of nova. It's not hard, who cones first with actual 'money' rather than ' I'll have it mate' can take it away . It's literally that simple.

Call me in the morning when I'm less ****ed off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok you have my number when you calmed down txt me as the signal is crap or just pm me the details as like when we spoke it was hard to communicate send address and times I can collect and will be there