Unfortunately, The time has come to sell my project,

Ive owned her since march, I got it as a standard car. Shes now lowered on -60mm Gmax suspension, Has the astra alloys as pictured. Recently finished converting her from a 1.2 carb to a 1.4 carb, Running a 1.3SR cam and a piper air filter. Also shes now sporting a 5spd box as apposed to the 4spd. New clutch, New plugs, New leads, New waterpump, New headgasket, New cambelt, Fresh oil, track rod ends, cv boots, front wheel bearing on drivers side, Pass side one is included but didnt need doing at the time, May need doing now but its included nethertheless

She runs and starts fine however the carb is the origional off the 1.2 so i think its restricting it slightly,

Tax end of October,
Mot April 14th 2015
35k genuine miles

The usual nova rust spots are as follows, Chassis legs are mint with only minimal surface rust, Boot corners are mint, Sills are mint, Drivers arch seen better days, Pass arch in good con but small patch down where it meets sill needs attention, Battery tray had a patch for MOT,

Included in the sale, A pair of rear arch repair panels as the drivers arch has seen better days, a remote central locking kit which i didnt get round to fitting. Itll come fitted with a Bush cd player also.

Price is £900 OVNO Collected from folkestone Kent.
Note. I can have the car transported anywhere in the UK which if this were the case id be happy to do a deal with delivery.

I dont use this site much so please any questions, Text me on 07846 931975