Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BMW 118d M-Sport Coupe. 2010 with low miles & nice spec

My wife has unfortunately got to sell her BMW 118d Coupe as she will be taking delivery of a 320d company car at the end of the month.
    We are looking for a good home for this immaculate car. She has had the car from brand new and it was supplied as a lease car by the BMW dealer I used to work for. She bought it from Alphabet leasing when it came to the end of its lease at three years old last year because it has been such a great car.
    We have looked after the car meticulously and regardless of cost. It has only ever been hand washed by me and the paintwork is spotless. It is regularly Snow foamed, washed with Meg's, clayed, polished with AG Super Resin & waxed with Collinite 915.
    The interior is spotless having had seat covers on most of its life. The rear seat has hardly been sat in, the boot has a protector mat and rubber floor mats have been in from new. The original carpet mats were only taken out the packet for the pics.
    All four staggered(Wider rears) M Sport alloy wheels are original, unmarked in their original finish and only ever cleaned with non acidic wheel cleaner. The tyres are the correct staggered run flats and are all matching brand Michelins which are nearly new. These replaced the Goodyears as they are a much better wearing tyre.
    Underside is all clean. All bare metal & brake lines etc were greased by me from new to prevent corrosion.
    Engine bay & door shuts are all cleaned regularly to keep them spotless.

The vehicle has full BMW main dealer service history with the same dealer & the stamped service book is present. The dealer also does the MOT's.
    I have had an additional oil & filter change done with genuine filter & the correct Castrol Edge LL04 oil on the interim years 1 & 3.
    The next service & MOT is not due until March/April 2015.

The mileage is only 24500 and car was registered 26th March 2010. It is taxed until March next year and it is only £30 a year road tax!!!
    It is HPi clear, the car is fully paid for with no finance & the V5 is in my wifes name. We are currently in the process of retaining her plate so it will go back onto a 10 plate.

The Spec is as follows:-

118d 2 door Coupe, 2.0TD 148bhp
    Full M-Sport Spec
    17" staggered M-Sport alloys
    Full M-Sport bodykit
    Sapphire Black metallic paintwork
    Chromline exterior trim
    Extended lighting with puddle & footwell lights
    Privacy glass
    Half leather full adjustable sport seats
    Anthracite headlining
    Dual zone climate control
    Auto lights & wipers
    Cruise control
    Front & rear parking sensors
    Professional stereo with USB input(i-Pod connection lead can be included so it can be controlled by stereo)
    Bluetooth handsfree phone
    Storage pack including dash top storage compartment, seat back map pockets & boot nets etc.

There is loads more to the usual M-Sport spec but can't list everything.

We are after a realistic £11,995 ono.
    The car is located in Derby.

We also have a set of near new genuine BMW 16" alloys with near new Pirelli run flat winter tyres. Makes it drive like a 4x4 in snow, make a massive difference!
    These are available by separate negotiation.

Last edited by Novasport; 08-09-14 at 08:54 PM.

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)