Thread: VBOA billing 2014 show

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by creambun1403 View Post
    It was a great show and awesome to see all the cars especially the older builds from years ago and nice to chat to everyone who i had not met before so thanks,but I defo did not enjoy the person I was talking to as they was walking around around my car saying negative comments and not knowing I was the owner as if they was a concourse judge or something, not that this bothers me and wont be naming anyone as everyone has there own opinion but seeing there car later in the day made me wonder why I received the negative comments when there car can only be described as about as clean as a butchers dustbin.

Sod that, name and shame

Was good to finally meet you and have a good chat with you, stunning looking car that simply never gets any less impressive in my eyes

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a great show and awesome to see all the cars especially the older builds from years ago and nice to chat to everyone who i had not met before so thanks,but I defo did not enjoy the person I was talking to as they was walking around around my car saying negative comments and not knowing I was the owner as if they was a concourse judge or something, not that this bothers me and wont be naming anyone as everyone has there own opinion but seeing there car later in the day made me wonder why I received the negative comments when there car can only be described as about as clean as a butchers dustbin.
    Heard this about mine when i took it 3 years ago buy someone well known on hear and that same persons never had a decent nova. Also theres alot of novas that look nice on hear and when i seen them at the weekend shocked me at how rough they are

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

less bitchin' more pics

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a good day out at billing on Sunday, was my first year going and hopefully make it next year maybe for the weekend with the sr and get to know some of you lot. Saw some awesome nova's and was great to see some of the familiar ones from the forum in the flesh. Some serious time and effort been put in.

Took the mk1 nova GL up along with my brother in his mk1 cavalier GL. Met up with my mate and took his fully restored cavalier GSI

Managed to get a few snaps from the day so il post them up

Club Member Club Member blue_peg_16v's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    less bitchin' more pics
    edd if you had gone you wouldn't need the pics
    told you saloons are the future!!!!!!!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blue_peg_16v View Post
    edd if you had gone you wouldn't need the pics
    Very true

But our wedding anniversary is the 13th so I might struggle to make it unless they change the date

yorkshire: Drives. A3 Sline,Octavia VRS & J20LTB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Very true

But our wedding anniversary is the 13th so I might struggle to make it unless they change the date
    Excuses excuses every year .

only joking mate hope you make it one year!

Nick.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of my pictures are on FB but will try and pop them on here later

Definitely the best Billing by far this year, I spoke to so many new people this year. Lots of lovely cars as usual. I wish I'd had more time to have a proper look.

Burgo and Mazz did brilliant jobs in running things. Big thank you to everyone that helped me keep track of the twins. Personal thank you to Spud for helping Thomas get some food from the BBQ, to Carrie for playing with the kids most of the day and to Scott for not only letting the boys play in his car but also for not killing me when Amelia decided to pull bits off

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This happens a lot, can remember arguing with someone at Trax once who tried to tell me my car wasn't a real GSi

Club Member Club Member bazzap8389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some cracking pictures, gutted I couldn't make it. Creambun name and shame