Evening all,

For sale is my 1990 mk1 nova merit, Ill try and keep this as breif yet as detailed as possible,

Make : Vauxhall
Model : Nova
Trim level : Merit
Engine : None or 2.0 8v conversion
Tax : End october
Mot : April 14th 2015
Mileage : 35k
Documents and history : Full V5, few old mots, few old tax disks, and any non engine related maintenance ive had done since purchase.

The car is currently a rolling shell, Has Gmax suspension setup, Full interior, Hoffman exhaust system, Its clean and tidy underneith, Chassis legs mint, Both rear arches could use attention, However the pass side is only minimal and just needs a small plate, the drivers side is a bit more severe, however its a nova and coming up 25yr old. Even has all origional glass and all the windows are etched with the correct registration. It has upgraded lighting which consist of higher wattage headlamp bulbs for a brighter output, xenon sidelights and a LED rear plate bulb. The car also has pressed number plates. New track rod ends, New CV boots both sides, and OSF wheel bearing, NSF Is included as i thought it was worn however with the wheels on my partners car it made same noise suggesting the issue was road noise. But it comes with the car anyway. Also included is two parcel shelves, One thats been cut for 6x9s, And an unmolestered item i sourced as i didnt fancy them.

Now, the price as above, is offers around £650. If your looking for a solid base for a XE or let, this is ideal.

Or.. I can collect my 2.0 8v C20NE engine which is currently being built, Its a early cavalier one, 115bhp, Its had new head bolts, Complete gasket kit, New clutch, New waterpump, New cambelt, Valves relapped and new stem seals, Also the head has been skimmed. Itll be fitted and wired up, all running on a smallblock F15 gearbox, with new clutch as mensioned. However the price for the car complete will be £1100 Ono.

Genuine interest only, I dont want a saxo and 200quid.
Car will need to be collected on a trailer or truck, From folkestone Kent. CT18. Or if car is paid for in full i can arrange delivery. However id recommend viewing prior to purchasing. For those that are interested but are of some distance, I can provide detailed pictures.

And for some pics.

As i said, Genuine interest only. Please TEXT me on 07846 931975 for more info.