Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pm me a number

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guy's sorry not updated this... Just had so many messages regarding it...

Sold pending payment clearing at moment will update when cleared...

Regards Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update on GSI payment

Still not received deposit yet, have contacted potential buyer and informed will be re-advertising if deposit does not clear soon.

May become available again will update tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BACK UP FOR SALE

Ok I feel I have given this chap enough time now to sort out the deposit, Im not sure why he has not as he has not responded to my messages although he has been online since ive sent it indicates he is avoiding me. It would of been nice to get a response or an apology but there we go.

Due to the last the three buyers not following through with there part of the deal im afraid from now I will not be entertaining time waster's, If you are seriously interested please ask for my email address to forward through the deposit of £250 from there I will then proceed with organizing the ferry and sort out a suitable date for delivery to the uk, before booking I will require the shipping cost of £250 to be paid , and the remainder can be settled cash on collection. This I feel should eliminate any dreamers.

It states quite obviously the price of the car and the condition it is in along with the work required to get it up to scratch. it is a 100% genuinely honest description, I have photo's of all the important areas that need attention/work carried out. If you have ever carried out any kind of resto on these then you know exactly what to expect, if you have not then please dont send me loads of messages about it google it or look up on png on other peoples threads on the work involved there are hundreds of threads all over the site that cover all of this work over and over again!

No OFFERS when this went on ebay last time before i removed it due to someone else on this site saying they would 100% have it I had other offers of the asking price. leading up to it in the 3 hours it was on ebay over 100 watchers in 3 hours! only reason it is not on there is it cost me £10 to advertise so on here until the weekend then it is going back on ebay until auction ends or deposit is paid, this is your last chance on this one as it will defo go when it hits ebay and left to the vultures.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shame I really want this, it's just a couple of months to early for me. Stupid honeymoon taking up my funds.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would you be interested in a swap?