North Events Co-ordinator Moderator boffer8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bill Blydenstein GRP.A rally race 8v cylinder head

Hi all,

Here I have for sale a bill blydenstein worked group A head with massive valves (don't think you could go any bigger with this head) fully ported and polished and skimmed head.

it is in mint condition, I have never used it, I bought it a couple of years ago as I was going to be building a 1.6 8v and use this but plans have changed now.

This head would best suit the E16SE/C16SE engines commonly fitted to the nova GTE and GSI.

if you want to have the best and ultimate power 1.6 8v's then you need this head as it will flow as much air as you can throw at it and in combination with a decent spec cam and some choice bottom end modifications would be a great engine.

it comes as pictured, head and all valves. You will require the rest of the valve train.

The valves are of a wasted stem type, with the valve guides cut back and valve sizes of 39.00mm inlet and 31.75mm exhaust.

The combustion chamber has also been worked to improve has flow and combustion chamber shape for improved flame front path.

In all the time I have been involved with performance parts for novas I have only seen a few of these and they are pretty rare so I'm asking £275 Ono for it and let's see where it goes from there, make me an offer as it's sat there doing nothing, but I won't let it go for peanuts as it cost me more than this when I bought it but absorbed the coat now so just want to see it go to a good home.

If Carlsberg did Motor clubs, then IDMC would probably be the best motor club in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any pictures of the actual ports?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ports are massive and match perfectly to the inlet and exhaust gaskets I have brand new for this type of head. Hope that helps Mr Burgo ;-)
    If Carlsberg did Motor clubs, then IDMC would probably be the best motor club in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you take £225 for it mate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Provisionally sold, if it falls through I'll let you know, but £225 is too low

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it falls through I'm sure we can agree something. Cheers