Thread: Vauxhall vectra sri 150

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vauxhall vectra sri 150

Hello guys I know this ant a nova but its a Vauxhall still I am selling my Vectra sri 150 as spares or repair the car is in good condition part from the drivers wing needs changing needs front bumper and fog lights and the wheels could do with a repaint it has no tax I not sure about the mot I have to find it it has been lowered on the front by 40mm as a race exhaust from cat back sounds really good not to loud just right I think has smoked lights but I have the others to go with it it has gsi alloys with front tyres like new the rears might need changing the seats are really good condition haif leather ones starts all the time has had the timing chain done and only done about 3,000 miles on it I have never had a problem with this car it also has new break pads on front only reson of sale I have no room for it I would still be driving it but bus hit it that's why if this does not sell I will break it for the parts looking for £400 ono I am from southeast London Blackheath . I would swap for a nova 3 door
    sorry pics are bit poo.

drivers wheel that the bus touched

I can add more pics if needed cheers
    dave

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump £350.00